Author Topic: Democrats Pivot on Inflation After Months of ‘Transitory’ Claim  (Read 214 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats Pivot on Inflation After Months of ‘Transitory’ Claim

Wendell Husebø 16 Feb 2022

Democrats on Tuesday pivoted towards addressing 40-year-high inflation after months of claiming rising costs were just “transitory.”

“Obviously, our analysis is going to be done by our economic experts. They continue to convey that they believe the impact will be temporary, transitory,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki said.

In December, Biden’s financial experts admitted inflation was no longer transitory, but it took congressional Democrats until the middle of February to pivot in the direction of vocally issuing concerns about rising costs.

“You’re going to see a lot of activity in March from us on that issue,” Sen. Chuck Schumer’s (D-NY) finally said Tuesday.

“We’re going to focus like a laser on reducing costs — the new proposals and new ideas keep coming,” he continued. “We’re going to propose legislation and we’re going to move forward, and we’re going to go back to our states and start talking about these things.”

Biden on Tuesday also acknowledged Bidenflation is hurting Americans’ pocketbooks. “There is real inflation, and if you’re in a working-class family, it hurts. That’s why my Build Back Better plan — what’s it all about,” Biden said. “Look, families are getting clobbered by the cost of everyday things.”

On Wednesday, Sen. John Thune (R-SD), an establishment Republican who often agrees with Democrats, pointed out that Schumer and Biden have finally realized Democrats were wrong on inflation due to polling data. Thune said:

The Democrats made a very noticeable pivot yesterday, I don’t know if you noticed this, but starting with Senator Schumer’s floor marks, but throughout the day, all of a sudden they’re starting to talk about inflation. So evidently, they have looked at some polling data and realized the impact that this is having on the American people and what the American people think about their leadership as a result of that.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/16/democrats-pivot-on-inflation-after-months-of-transitory-claim/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Democrats Pivot on Inflation After Months of ‘Transitory’ Claim
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2022, 10:19:03 pm »
So, acknowledging the obvious passes as "leadership" in the Biden admin.  What's the plan, Chucky?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2022, 10:51:26 pm »
Lol…

So they’pivoted on Covid

They pivoted on gun control

They pivoted on inflation

They pivoted on defund the police

Next up, the border

By November, will see democrat candidates patrolling inner cities with cops carrying A.R. 15‘s and physically blocking the southern border while  demanding that the federal government limits it size and scope

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2022, 10:54:34 pm »
Lol…

So they’pivoted on Covid

They pivoted on gun control

They pivoted on inflation

They pivoted on defund the police

Next up, the border

By November, will see democrat candidates patrolling inner cities with cops carrying A.R. 15‘s and physically blocking the southern border while  demanding that the federal government limits it size and scope

:thumbsup:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2022, 11:15:48 pm »
Pivot is the new buzz word to knee jerk bad dim decisons.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2022, 11:21:50 pm »
How many Democrat/Communist/NeverTrump voters are broke? They got what they wanted. Get rid of TRUMP at any cost. And now they are eating (or not eating) the cost of that idiotic decision. Hey NeverTrumper, how is that gallon of gas working out for you? HAHAHAHA

Fools and idiots. All of them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2022, 12:17:18 am »
Is PIVOT the DCP made up a new definition for meaning flip flop? Their leftist agenda is falling apart as usual. They never know why it's happening.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2022, 11:46:22 am »
Pivot is the new buzz word to knee jerk bad dim decisons.

Expect a lot more “pivoting” before November
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2022, 02:25:31 pm »
Dems pivot more frequently than an NBA pointguard.

So, their plan is to lie to us, and hope we are dumb enough to believe them.  :chairbang:
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.