Author Topic: Brnovich: Invasion of Southern Border ‘Much Further Along’ Than Anything in Europe  (Read 256 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Brnovich: Invasion of Southern Border ‘Much Further Along’ Than Anything in Europe

Ian Hanchett 17 Feb 2022

On Wednesday’s broadcast of Fox News Radio’s “Fox Across America with Jimmy Failla,” Arizona Attorney General and candidate for the U.S. Senate Mark Brnovich (R) argued that “there’s an invasion of our southern border right now” that is “much further along than anything that’s going on in eastern Europe” between Russia and Ukraine, and stated that the Biden administration has created an incentive for people to cross over into the United States illegally.

Brnovich said, [relevant remarks begin around 1:45:35] “I sit there and I scratch my head. I take a step back when I sit there and I think about the Biden administration and all these people talking about what happens if Ukraine crosses — or Russia crosses this line in Ukraine and we’re going to secure the Ukrainian border. And it’s like, hell, there’s an invasion of our southern border right now that’s much further along than anything that’s going on in eastern Europe. And so, why is the Biden administration and so many of those folks focused on that instead of what’s — focused on what’s going on in our very own backyard, where the Biden administration has essentially decriminalized and incentivized people coming here illegally?”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/02/17/brnovich-invasion-of-southern-border-much-further-along-than-anything-in-europe/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, AG Brnovich, the problem more than doubled after you let Sloe Joe cheat his way to a "win" in Arizona.  Now you want to go to DeeCee and cripple Arizona from afar in a bigger chair.

You own this.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I understand and agree with his concerns. Our country IS being invaded,and our present political leadership is even paying the invaders to come.

However,the major difference,and it is a BIG difference,is there is no danger of a shooting war breaking out between Mexico and the US.

Nobody can say that about Ukraine and Russia.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I understand and agree with his concerns. Our country IS being invaded,and our present political leadership is even paying the invaders to come.

However,the major difference,and it is a BIG difference,is there is no danger of a shooting war breaking out between Mexico and the US.

Nobody can say that about Ukraine and Russia.

The Cartels have been shooting at our people for years.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I've come to the conclusion that neither the governments of Arizona or Texas are going to do much of anything to stop the invasion.

The fed-communists, of course, won't stop it.
They're instigating it.

When neither the feds nor states will stop an invasion, upon whom does the task fall...?