Author Topic: Dems Declare ‘Unconditional War on Racism’ in Bill Establishing a $70bn Federal, ‘Reconciliation’ Ag  (Read 239 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The National Pulse by Natalie Winters February 13, 2022

Dems Declare ‘Unconditional War on Racism’ in Bill Establishing a $70bn Federal, ‘Reconciliation’ Agency.

House Democrats have introduced a bill that would, if passed, declare an “unconditional war on racism” while establishing the “Department of Reconciliation” as a new federal agency.

“Declaring unconditional war on racism and invidious discrimination and providing for the establishment of a Cabinet-level Department of Reconciliation charged with eliminating racism and invidious discrimination,” reads a summary of the bill, which was introduced on February 9th.

Over 30 House Democrats have signed onto the bill, with key co-sponsors including Congressman Ilhan Omar, Maxine Waters, Rashida Tlaib, and January 6th Committee Chairman Bennie Thompson. The bill has now been referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.

The document makes several claims that the U.S. continues to uphold institutionalized racism before outlining potential remedies:

“Whereas racism and invidious discrimination—like poverty in 1964—remain pervasive in our country; Whereas history is replete with examples of victims of racism and invidious discrimination being denied life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; Whereas systemic and institutionalized racism and invidious discrimination exist in virtually all areas of American life, including policing, criminal justice, housing, banking, voting, employment, education, the environment, and health care…”

More: https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/02/13/dems-intro-bill-declaring-unconditional-war-on-racism/

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

Racism is not pervasive in our society.  Stupid decisions, and a black subculture that has been intentionally sabotaged by democrats, are pervasive in our society.

Online Lando Lincoln

A federal agency - the Department of Reconciliation - to wage “unconditional war” on racism?  That’s a jackbooted, brown shirt agency if I ever heard of one.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2022, 01:05:06 pm by Lando Lincoln »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline LMAO

The last thing this country needs is another federal agency
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
The National Pulse by Natalie Winters February 13, 2022

Dems Declare ‘Unconditional War on Racism’ in Bill Establishing a $70bn Federal, ‘Reconciliation’ Agency.

9999hair out0000    NO!!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,they HAD to have some way to finance food,clothing,housing,utilities,etc,etc,etc to all the illegal aliens they are importing into America to vote in the next election.

What better way to do it that to pretend the money is to used to help poor people who are actually Americans?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline andy58-in-nh

Not only no, but HELL, NO!!!

I cannot think of a better way to divide the country into warring camps than to commit taxpayer dollars to funding a Federal government agency whose purpose is to reward or punish people on the basis of their skin color, or upon any other immutable characteristic. 

But that would be the point, wouldn't it?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Am I finally going to get reparations from the British Royal Family for the 800 years of Anglo-Norman occupation, oppression, and attempted genocide of my Irish ancestors?

Also, reparations for the Irish immigrants who were forcefully conscripted to fight for the Union Army during the Civil War?

Oh, and reparations for the hazardous working conditions endured by Irish immigrants building the railroads?

Are they also going the rename "Brown University" since its named for a slave trading captain?

Reparate me, Grandpa Joe, for the suffering of my anscestors.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Federal Reconciliation Agency"

It's "mission":
Take from and punish the whites.
Give to the nonwhites and illegals.

Offline LMAO

This isn't going anywhere as the Democrats don't have the stomach to go along with this in an election year were they already have major headwinds

But it's shows what the left thinks of the country. They believe that all areas outside the coastal cities are 1922 Alabama
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy