Author Topic: Trudeau The Thieving Bully  (Read 130 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Trudeau The Thieving Bully
« on: February 16, 2022, 12:29:41 pm »
Lawrence Person's BattleSwarm Blog 2/16/2022

Justin Trudeau, the pr*ck that keeps pricking, has decided that the risk of him looking impotent is such an astounding threat to the nation that it requires invoking the never-before-used Emergencies Act to end the vaccine mandate protests.

The Emergencies Act gives powers to the federal government:

•  the ability to “regulate or prohibit public assembly that may reasonably be expected to lead to a breach of the peace, travel, or the use of property”

•  the ability to “designate and secure protected places”

•  the ability to “assume the control, restoration and maintenance of public utilities and services”

•  the ability to “authorize or direct the provision of essential services and the provision of reasonable compensation”

•  the ability to “impose on summary conviction a fine not exceeding $500 or imprisonment not exceeding six months or both, or on indictment, a fine not exceeding $5,000 or imprisonment not exceeding five years, or both, for any breach of an order or regulation”

Trudeau has to meet with his provincial cabinet. Then he will release a proclamation.

As soon as Trudeau invokes the Emergencies Act it will go into effect. However, Parliament must receive a motion for the emergency within seven days.

The motion for the emergency must survive the House of Commons and the Senate. If it does not then it will end.

More: https://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=50602

Offline EdinVA

Re: Trudeau The Thieving Bully
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2022, 12:36:44 pm »
My favorite....
It went from "small fringe minority" to "Holy shit I need absolute power to quell these huge protests" pretty damn quick.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2022, 01:35:33 pm »
Trudeau has basically attempted a coup, and it needs to be put down hard and fast, with Trudeau ending up with a very long jail sentence at the very least.
The Republic is lost.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2022, 01:37:00 am »
Vulcan fulminates:
"Trudeau has basically attempted a coup, and it needs to be put down hard and fast..."

Let's see what the Canadian parliament does (as per the article, it needs to give its assent, or not in order to sustain the emergency order).

I reckon the chances are at least 50-50 that they "rubber stamp" and thus endorse Castroodeau's seizure of power.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2022, 02:02:44 am »
Do all the NeverTrumps see?
Do they see what they have done?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2022, 02:07:46 am »
Do all the NeverTrumps see?
Do they see what they have done?

They .... elected Trudeau?  In Canada?
Who knew they had such unlimited power. Trudeau must be envious.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra