Author Topic: Hillary Clinton - 'I Am Not a Crook'  (Read 103 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton - 'I Am Not a Crook'
« on: February 16, 2022, 06:02:27 pm »
Hillary Clinton - 'I Am Not a Crook'
By Jim Thompson | Feb 16, 2022 11:45 AM ET

Since Hillary was a Rodham, with brunette hair, sporting coke-bottle glasses, she’s been an irritant. 50 years ago, Hillary was a minor staffer during the Watergate hearings and irritated chief counsel for the Judiciary Committee, Jerry Zeifman.

No, she wasn’t fired by Zeifman but fact-checkers usually leave out that Zeifman would have fired her had he had the power to do so. Zeifman added that he wouldn’t recommend her for any further position.

In the same timeframe, Hillary was taking the DC bar exam. She failed it and concealed that corpse for over 3 decades.

Hillary donned her glasses and set her sights on a rising star: Bill Clinton. They married in 1975 and so started a marriage of convenience – not the man-and-wife union (although that is true) rather, they shared a phony marriage of convenience with the truth. Both have pretended to have fidelity with the truth and both have failed miserably.

Soon after moving to Arkansas, Hillary was fast and loose with truth-telling, blaming everything on others and conspiracies, and ruining everyone (usually women) who got in her way.  Women who accused her husband were buried, not literally but figuratively.

more
https://redstate.com/jimthompson/2022/02/16/hillary-clinton-i-am-not-a-crook-n523084
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Hillary Clinton - 'I Am Not a Crook'
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2022, 09:45:17 pm »
Without Bill Clinton, Hillary would’ve been the waitress at your local diner
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2022, 11:45:03 pm »
Hillary ought to be pondering how she's going to get her roots touched up while she's in the slammer. I don't think they let hairdressers come in with the tools of their trade on visiting day.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2022, 11:49:39 pm »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2022, 11:59:46 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org