Author Topic: Fox News Contributor Mike Thiessen Praises Biden’s ‘Excellent’ Russia Speech  (Read 137 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox News Contributor Mike Thiessen Praises Biden’s ‘Excellent’ Russia Speech

Caroline Elliott
Contributor
February 15, 2022 11:18 PM ET
Font Size:

Fox News contributor Mike Thiessen praised President Joe Biden’s address Tuesday on the Russia-Ukraine crisis.

Thiessen, a chief speechwriter for former President George W. Bush, applauded Biden’s speech, in which he affirmed the U.S. defense of Eastern Europe against Russian intervention. “Well, first of all, I thought President Biden’s speech was excellent. He basically said that Ukraine will be able to associate with who it wants. He rejected Putin’s demands for guarantees that they not join NATO,” Thiessen told Fox News host Martha MacCallum.

WATCH:

https://rumble.com/embed/vsfsrx/?pub=4

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/02/15/fox-news-contributor-biden-speech-russia-putin/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

Thiessen, a chief speechwriter for former President George W. Bush

Fox News really isn't as conservative as people are led to believe.

If you want conservative news watch OAN, or Newsmax.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Thiessen, a chief speechwriter for former President George W. Bush

Fox News really isn't as conservative as people are led to believe.

If you want conservative news watch OAN, or Newsmax.

Nope.

Tune in prime time when 99% of Fox viewers do, and tell me anything liberal coming out of the mouths of Watters- Carlson-Hannity-Ingraham.

Most will get more out the 1st 15 minutes of Tucker Carlson than those (though honorable) alternatives.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2022, 05:29:25 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nope.

Tune in prime time when 99% of Fox viewers do, and tell me anything liberal coming out of the mouths of Watters- Carlson-Hannity-Ingraham.

Most will get more out the 1st 15 minutes of Tucker Carlson than those (though honorable) alternatives.

Ingraham gleefully mocked Trump supporters who rose concerns about the 2020 Elections.  Said "Biden won, fair and square so get over it, har har."  Laura may be the best thing on TeeBee today, but she ruined her credibility for me.  Hannity is just a boring cheerleader.  Agree bigly about Watters and Carlson.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: