Author Topic: GOP Backs Donald Trump Against ‘Biggest Crime in U.S. History’, Calls for ‘Total Clean Out’ of Washi  (Read 342 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP Backs Donald Trump Against ‘Biggest Crime in U.S. History’, Calls for ‘Total Clean Out’ of Washington Political Class

Joshua Klein 15 Feb 2022

Republicans are expressing fury over allegations Hillary Clinton operatives paid a contractor to spy on former President Donald Trump during his 2016 campaign and into his presidency.

They are calling it the “biggest crime in U.S. history” while demanding “a total clean out of the political class in Washington.”

Taking to social media, Republican lawmakers offered critical reactions, with Trump calling the scandal “worse than Watergate,” after Special Counsel John Durham filed a motion in federal court in Washington D.C. on Friday alleging Hillary Clinton’s political allies paid a contractor to spy on the former president — both as a candidate, and as president.

“Durham’s report shows that the Trump campaign and White House were illegally spied on, paid for by the Clinton campaign,” wrote Ronna McDaniel, chair of the Republican National Committee (RNC).

“There needs to be accountability,” she added.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/15/gop-backs-donald-trump-against-biggest-crime-in-u-s-history-calls-for-total-clean-out-of-washington-political-class/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Republicans are expressing fury over allegations Hillary Clinton operatives paid a contractor to spy on former President Donald Trump during his 2016 campaign and into his presidency.

I can name guite a few that I would bet BIG money are not saying a damned word!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdinVA

“Congressional investigations are coming
*****rollingeyes*****

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Kamaji

Offline LMAO

Why is it that whenever there’s something criminal in Washington somehow it leads to Hillary Clinton?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Why is it that whenever there’s something criminal in Washington somehow it leads to Hillary Clinton?

Maybe because she and her husband are at the root of most of it!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Lando Lincoln

I will never catch Covid. I’ve been holding my breath on the results of the Benghazi investigations, the Hillary private server investigations, the Hunter Biden investigations, the Jeffery Epstein thing… Now this. I’ll never be able to breathe.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline LMAO

Maybe because she and her husband are at the root of most of it!

I think part of it is because Hillary Clinton lust for power and money but I also think that in her mind she sees her self as fighting evil forces.

She may engage from time to time In criminal and unethical activities. But she’s doing it for the greater good. Her tied to spying on the Trump campaign and presidency are, in her mind, for that greater good
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline EdinVA

It's all about the Benjamins.... Anything for money...

Offline LMAO

I will never catch Covid. I’ve been holding my breath on the results of the Benghazi investigations, the Hillary private server investigations, the Hunter Biden investigations, the Jeffery Epstein thing… Now this. I’ll never be able to breathe.

Unfortunately, you’re right

Hillary Clinton is untouchable for some reason.

Barry Goldwater

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Hell man! I'm still waiting for them to get what they should for selling our nuclear secrets to the CHICOMS for campaign cash!  Does the name Charlie Tre ring any bells?  @Lando Lincoln

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

How would ABC, CNN, etc. etc. would be covering it if it was the Trump campaign spying on Hillary Clinton?

Rhetorical question, I know

Barry Goldwater

Online rustynail

'GOP Backs Donald Trump'?  Is this a misprint?

Online Kamaji

I think part of it is because Hillary Clinton lust for power and money but I also think that in her mind she sees her self as fighting evil forces.

She may engage from time to time In criminal and unethical activities. But she’s doing it for the greater good. Her tied to spying on the Trump campaign and presidency are, in her mind, for that greater good

All part and parcel of the Noble Lie theory, which libs/progs have embraced as the underpinning of the covid plandemic as well.

Offline bilo

Don't discount Obama and Biden being complicit. Obama brought the Chicago heavy handed corrupt style of politics to DC and Biden has always been a party hack.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Don't discount Obama and Biden being complicit. Obama brought the Chicago heavy handed corrupt style of politics to DC and Biden has always been a party hack.

Don't discount ANY democrat nor many republicans!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

Don't discount ANY democrat nor many republicans!

A couple days after Donald Trump won the election in 2016, I was having a discussion with somebody and he asked me if I thought Donald Trump was really going to drain the swamp or just add his version of the swamp to an already corrupt Washington DC

I told him what he and I thought didn’t matter. What matters is the what the entrenched powers believe. If they believe there would be a chance that they would lose their power, they’re gonna do whatever it takes to hang onto it.

The powers that be in in Washington DC preferred either a Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton to run in 2016 because those are both known entities to them. They win either way. But Donald Trump was an unknown to them. And they couldn’t take any chances

Barry Goldwater