Author Topic: ‘Trudeau is Alone’: Fifth Canadian Province Abandons Vaccine Passports Amid Crackdown on Freedom Con  (Read 354 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Trudeau is Alone’: Fifth Canadian Province Abandons Vaccine Passports Amid Crackdown on Freedom Convoy

by Kyle Becker
about an hour ago

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, amid collapsing domestic approval ratings, is witnessing full-scale abandonment in the provinces, which is taking place as he moves to implement martial law on Freedom Convoy protesters who simply want their basic human rights respected.

Quebec is the latest province to revolt from the Canadian prime minister’s vaccine passport policy, Keean Bexte reported. “Trudeau is alone,” Bexte remarked.

On Monday, Quebec Premier François Legault met with public health officials Monday night to discuss lifting the province’s vaccine passport system. That announcement came on Tuesday afternoon.

Quebec thus becomes the fifth province to announce the end of the vaccine passports, joining Alberta, Saskatchewan, Prince Edward Island, and Ontario.

Ontario Premier Doug Ford denied that ending the mandates was a concession to the Freedom Convoy protesters.

“As of March 1, the province of Ontario will no longer require people show proof of vaccination to enter any indoor spaces, the premier, Doug Ford, announced on Monday morning,” the New York Times reported.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/trudeau-is-alone-fifth-canadian-province-abandons-vaccine-passports-amid-crackdown-on-freedom-convoy-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

But trudeau told us he represented ALL Canadians... what happened..  :tongue2:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
If you've lost liberal Quebec, you've lost the war.

I think they realize that the truckers could just Galt things into nothing moving across the country, and there's not much they can do about it. It's not terrorism to sit back and do nothing.

Time to isolate Trudeau and Ottawa, polarize, freeze, and Alinsky that rat bast*** right to the moon.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

If you've lost liberal Quebec, you've lost the war.

I think they realize that the truckers could just Galt things into nothing moving across the country, and there's not much they can do about it. It's not terrorism to sit back and do nothing.

Time to isolate Trudeau and Ottawa, polarize, freeze, and Alinsky that rat bast*** right to the moon.

:thumbsup:

Online LMAO

Wasn't it Boy Trudeau that a few years ago went to India with his family and they all dressed up as Disney would portray people from India?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

So who does the military stand with?>
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Kamaji

Wasn't it Boy Trudeau that a few years ago went to India with his family and they all dressed up as Disney would portray people from India?

Yup:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Not just alone, but after this happening and the economy of the entire country crashes as people are anxiously trying to get their hands on their money, He will be seeking asylum in another country by the end of the week.

All because he wanted power
.  There is a past President of Romania who learned this the hard way
« Last Edit: February 17, 2022, 03:02:30 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online LMAO

All because he wanted power
.  There is a past President of Romania who learned this the hard way

And a past Italian dictator that learned the same lesson
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online LMAO

Yup:

Lol

OK I do remember reading something to that effect. What the hell? That would be like me going to an Indian reservation to have a meeting with their tribal elders and dressing up in the full feather headdress and wearing buckskin while saying “How.”

Barry Goldwater