Author Topic: Biden says he put a dead dog on a Republican woman's doorstep while serving as a Delaware county off  (Read 875 times)

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Joe Biden tells another fantasy story, this is the one where he became a 'made man'. :silly:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Meanwhile ......

"Russia has launched a meme war against Joe Biden and CNN"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1493938203455279107

Offline Lando Lincoln

Tuff guy Joe yet again reveals how he views people of different political persuasion.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online mountaineer

He was on county council only two years. I can see he got a lot done for the people of his county.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

After the dead dog debacle, Joe's handlers have hustled him back into hiding, declaring a "lid" today at 2:22 p.m.

Biden hasn't answered a single question from the press in six days.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
None of what he says ever happened. These are just stories he heard somewhere and appropriated.
The scariest part of the "Corn Pop" story, where he beat up a Black youth with a chain, is that he "Biden" actually believes it is true.

We have a 'lunatic' as President.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

The scariest part of the "Corn Pop" story, where he beat up a Black youth with a chain, is that he "Biden" actually believes it is true.
He also believes his grandfather was an all-American football player at Santa Clara. While it's possible "Grandpop" attended Santa Clara for some reason (why he traveled all the way from Scranton to California to go to college in 1901 or so), the school produced no all-Americans until 1963.

Offline Hoodat

None of what he says ever happened. These are just stories he heard somewhere and appropriated.

We have a 'lunatic' as President.

100% correct.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

He also believes his grandfather was an all-American football player at Santa Clara. While it's possible "Grandpop" attended Santa Clara for some reason (why he traveled all the way from Scranton to California to go to college in 1901 or so), the school produced no all-Americans until 1963.

During the 1960s, we had a President who by repeatedly reciting a false story had wrongly convinced himself that his grandfather had been killed at the Alamo.  That same President ended up sending a half million American boys to Vietnam.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just how does this twisted son of a bitch think this anecdote works in 2022.

Why would he care? The FIX is in.

{quote]
He is one deranged mf'er.
[/quote]

one sick puppy, definitely not leader of the free world material.

But that gives insight into this narcissistic psychopath.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
'Corn Pop' was a bad dude, and he ran with a 'bad crowd'!
So I beat him with a chain As my love of my life Robert Byrd instructed me.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
In California, the mob put a movie moguls horses head in bed with him as he was sleeping.  Biden did it with a dead dog on the door step, speaking volumes as to such similar mentalities.  The almighty God (so they think) democrats and their stooges foisted upon us, and then they posture vassal virgins after their wicked work is done too.  Just ask a NeverTrumper...
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions