Author Topic: Graham says Trump 'hurting his chances' at reelection by focusing on 2020  (Read 459 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham says Trump 'hurting his chances' at reelection by focusing on 2020
By Mychael Schnell - 02/13/22 10:49 AM EST

Sen. Lindsey Graham (D-S.C.C) on Sunday said former President Trump is "hurting his chances" at reelection by staying focused on the 2020 presidential election.

Asked by anchor George Stephanopoulos on ABC’s “This Week” if he supports Trump’s comeback in 2024, Graham said “it’s his nomination for the taking,” but suggested that the former president would have a more difficult time being elected if he “looks backward.”

“Donald Trump is the most consequential Republican in the Republican Party today. He has a great chance of being president again in 2024, he’ll start comparing what he did as president versus what's going on now, and how to fix the mess we in, we’re in,” Graham said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/594035-graham-says-trump-hurting-his-chances-at-reelection-by-staying
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Re: Graham says Trump 'hurting his chances' at reelection by focusing on 2020
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2022, 04:46:08 pm »
Lady Graham is hurting his credibility by focusing on 2020

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2022, 05:43:46 pm »
These idiots just don't know when to STFU.

Offline bilo

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2022, 09:45:07 pm »
The correct response is, "if we don't eliminate the election fraud that we saw in 2020 no one that the deep state rejects can get elected and the Republic will die."
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2022, 12:39:39 am »
I'll give Lady Lindsey a partial credit on this one.

Trump CAN'T AFFORD to focus entirely on the past,but he damn sure can't forget it either,because the Dims will be up to the same old tricks they were up to before,plus a few new ones.

What Trump needs to do is find someone that can be trusted that has the ability to STAY focused on what the Dims have done in the past in order to catch them at it early and fight it off.

Trump himself can't afford to do that because he also has to focus on the present as well as the future.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2022, 01:03:26 am »
I'll give Lady Lindsey a partial credit on this one.

Trump CAN'T AFFORD to focus entirely on the past,but he damn sure can't forget it either,because the Dims will be up to the same old tricks they were up to before,plus a few new ones.

What Trump needs to do is find someone that can be trusted that has the ability to STAY focused on what the Dims have done in the past in order to catch them at it early and fight it off.

Trump himself can't afford to do that because he also has to focus on the present as well as the future.

@sneakypete

Lindsey Graham can KMA.

ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP!!

The very first thing the GOP must do AFTER the Mid-Terms is appoint a Special Investigator into the entire Democrat Party Structure as it pertains to National Security of the United States.

Secondly, immediately after Donald Trump takes the Oath of Office in January 2025...and I mean before the damned noon bells at the Immaculate Conception Shrine are done ringing, there should be a dozen U.S. Marshalls going around Washington, D.C., with a minimum of a dozen arrest warrants in-hand

Thirdly, before the close-of-business on the SAME DAY, every single department created/funded by Barack Obama...every damned person hired AND/OR promoted/assigned as of January 20, 2009 shall be presented with a termination notice and an empty cardboard box and marched out their respective buildings.

On the Second Day...clean out the brass at the F.B.I., the N.S.A. and the C.I.A.  ESPECIALLY, the CIA.

On the Third Day, clean out the Pentagon of all this LGTBQ bullshit

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline corbe

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2022, 01:38:21 am »
   Graham has always been a 'problem child', he tutored under mcStain.  He can never be trusted, in my book.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2022, 02:25:04 am »
These idiots just don't know when to STFU.
Stay Tuned For Underdog?

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2022, 06:39:22 am »
Stay Tuned For Underdog?
STFU is Shut The F_ck Up

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2022, 04:33:37 pm »
@sneakypete

Lindsey Graham can KMA.

ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP!!

The very first thing the GOP must do AFTER the Mid-Terms is appoint a Special Investigator into the entire Democrat Party Structure as it pertains to National Security of the United States.

Secondly, immediately after Donald Trump takes the Oath of Office in January 2025...and I mean before the damned noon bells at the Immaculate Conception Shrine are done ringing, there should be a dozen U.S. Marshalls going around Washington, D.C., with a minimum of a dozen arrest warrants in-hand

Thirdly, before the close-of-business on the SAME DAY, every single department created/funded by Barack Obama...every damned person hired AND/OR promoted/assigned as of January 20, 2009 shall be presented with a termination notice and an empty cardboard box and marched out their respective buildings.

On the Second Day...clean out the brass at the F.B.I., the N.S.A. and the C.I.A.  ESPECIALLY, the CIA.

On the Third Day, clean out the Pentagon of all this LGTBQ bullshit

@DCPatriot

I would be happy just to see General Miley stripped of his uniform jacket and frog-marched out of the Pentagram and into a court to face charges of treason.

I also want someone on his legal team to whisper in his ear about possible reduced charges if he turns states witness against his superiors. Like certain former and current Presidents,for example.

PUBLIC TRIAL AND PUBLIC TESTIMONY ONLY,please!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2022, 04:50:57 pm »
@DCPatriot

I would be happy just to see General Miley stripped of his uniform jacket and frog-marched out of the Pentagram and into a court to face charges of treason.

I also want someone on his legal team to whisper in his ear about possible reduced charges if he turns states witness against his superiors. Like certain former and current Presidents,for example.

PUBLIC TRIAL AND PUBLIC TESTIMONY ONLY,please!

Nice dream @sneakypete but you very well know such a thing will NEVER be allowed to happen regardless of who the president is.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2022, 05:01:30 pm »
Nice dream @sneakypete but you very well know such a thing will NEVER be allowed to happen regardless of who the president is.

@Bigun

Maybe,but as a former career NCO in the US Army,I still take that Biden seriously.

REQUIRING General Officers to be Patriotic and honest is NOT too much to DEMAND,never mind ask.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2022, 05:05:53 pm »
@Bigun

Maybe,but as a former career NCO in the US Army,I still take that Biden seriously.

REQUIRING General Officers to be Patriotic and honest is NOT too much to DEMAND,never mind ask.

MANY years ago I swore an oath to protect our constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic, and have never been released from it so I'm still committed to it as I ever was!  @sneakypete

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2022, 05:09:39 pm »
MANY years ago I swore an oath to protect our constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic, and have never been released from it so I'm still committed to it as I ever was!  @sneakypete
You don't have to just be military to believe in that oath. There are a lot of Patriots that are willing to fight with you on that.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2022, 01:24:40 pm »

@Bigun

And there are MANY of us out there who share your beliefs. Truth to tell,I can't even begin to guess at the number,but it is substantial,and these are NOT people you want to back into a corner with no options other than to rip your head off.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2022, 02:24:13 pm »
@Bigun

And there are MANY of us out there who share your beliefs. Truth to tell,I can't even begin to guess at the number,but it is substantial,and these are NOT people you want to back into a corner with no options other than to rip your head off.

:yowsa: Absolutely!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2022, 02:40:20 pm »
The South Carolina airport windsock has spoken.  When the wind changes direction, he'll speak again.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright