Author Topic: Lt. Gov. Winsome Sears' Response to Someone Hiding Her Gavel Is the Stuff of Legends  (Read 673 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lt. Gov. Winsome Sears' Response to Someone Hiding Her Gavel Is the Stuff of Legends
By Sister Toldjah | Feb 14, 2022 4:45 PM ET

Since winning her election back in November and then being sworn into office last month, Winsome Sears has been making her mark as Virginia’s first black female Lieutenant Governor, and Monday was no exception.

Whether it was via a prankster or it legitimately went missing, the gavel that is normally used to bring the State Senate in order was nowhere to be found. So Lt. Gov. Sears decided to improvise – courtesy of a high-heeled shoe.

As she did so, Sears uttered a quote which, like the shoe itself, is the stuff of legends.

“One shoe can change your life. Just ask Cinderella,” she stated, according to Washington Post reporter Laura Vozzella, who tweeted out the below image of the now-famous shoe:

https://twitter.com/LVozzella/status/1493324647584215041

more
https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2022/02/14/lt-gov-winsome-sears-response-to-someone-hiding-her-gavel-is-the-stuff-of-legends-n522260
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I love this woman!!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I like her more every day!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Sweet!!  Love her more and more each day!

Online mountaineer

"Unknown prankster." This is childish yet criminal behavior on a par with the Clintonistas vandalizing White House computers before the Bush staffers came in.

I do love Winsome Sears, though. She is the real deal.

The session will now come to order!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Polly Ticks

Oh my gosh, that's absolutely PERFECT.  I love her!
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Future Governor of the Commonwealth!   :patriot: