Author Topic: Where's Hillary?  (Read 179 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Where's Hillary?
« on: February 14, 2022, 03:07:35 pm »
February 14, 2022
Where's Hillary?
By Monica Showalter

Hillary Clinton is in big trouble.

With revelations from Special Counsel John Durham's investigation that her 2016 campaign literally paid tech companies to spy on the Trump campaign, the Trump transition, the Trump residence, and the Trump White House, the question now is what kind of felony charges are coming. It looks like this:

Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio noted Special Counsel John Durham alleged in Friday’s legal filing that Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign paid an Internet company to “infiltrate” servers at Trump Tower and the White House to try to tie Donald Trump to Russia.

“Yep, there was spying going on, and it was worse than we thought because they were spying on the sitting ​p​resident of the United States,” Jordan told “Fox & Friends.” “And it goes right to the Clinton campaign. So God bless John D​urham​.

“​His investigation is taking a long time. But we’re getting to ​now what we all suspected,” Jordan said. “The only thing we didn’t understand was it was worse than we thought​.”

At the center of the unraveling spider web is Hillary Clinton herself, and attention is rightly turning to her.

The New York Post's editorial page opens with:

And curiously, she's made herself scarce these past few days. Her normally active Twitter account has gone silent.

But it doesn't mean she's hiding in shame. She's all full of defiance and mockery.

On Feb. 11, she put up this sarcastic tweet and even tried to hawk hats from it for cash, pinning her tweet to the top of her feed:

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1492149960929861634

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/02/wheres_hillary.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Where's Hillary?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2022, 03:27:56 pm »
Trying to gin up dark money support for a run in 2024.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2022, 03:38:00 pm »
... getting a facelift or being measured for a custom-size pantsuit?

She's lurking in the shadows, letting the progressive Dems dig their own 2022 midterm political graves.  She needs the progressives to fail spectacularlly to create the Dem leadership vaccum and chaos necessary to co-opt the DNC in 2023.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2022, 07:42:50 pm »
Hillary knows "this, too, shall pass".   :shrug:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2022, 07:46:44 pm »
She will not be the 2024 nominee. Right now, the Democrats are desperate with Joe Biden failing and democrat policies failing so she seems a safe name to throw out.

But when it comes down to it, they will not give her the nomination. The same unpopularity and baggage that doomed her 2016 candidacy are not only not gonna go away, but it appears she’s adding more

Hillary Clinton is the poster child for everything everybody hates about Washington DC.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 07:49:39 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2022, 07:50:31 pm »
She will not be the 2024 nominee. Right now, the Democrats are desperate with Joe Biden failing and democrat policies failing so she seems a safe name to throw out.

But when it comes down to it, they will not give her the nomination. The same unpopularity and baggage that doomed her 2016 candidacy are not only not gonna go away, but it appears she’s adding more

Hillary Clinton is the poster child for everything everybody hates about Washington DC.

No doubt; but that won't stop her from trying.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2022, 10:16:02 pm »
Hillary knows "this, too, shall pass".   :shrug:

Well, if the midterms are as good as the gop says it will be then hitllary is probably somewhere praying for a miracle...