Author Topic: Sen. Ben Ray Luján Announces Return to 50/50 Senate After Stroke  (Read 142 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sen. Ben Ray Luján Announces Return to 50/50 Senate After Stroke

Wendell Husebø 14 Feb 2022

Sen. Ben Ray Luján (D-NM) over the weekend announced he will return to Washington, DC, in time to vote for President Joe Biden’s Supreme Court nominee after recovering from a January stoke.

“I’m doing well. I’m strong. I’m back on the road to recovery, and I’m going to make a full recovery,” Luján said appearing next to two doctors in a video. “I’m going to walk out of here, I’m going to beat this, and I’m going to be stronger once I come out.”

“Now I’m proud to report, then I’ll be back on the floor of the United States Senate in just a few short weeks to vote on important legislation and to consider a Supreme Court nominee,” he continued.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/14/sen-ben-ray-lujan-announces-return-to-50-50-senate-after-stroke/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Sen. Ben Ray Luján Announces Return to 50/50 Senate After Stroke
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2022, 05:37:34 pm »
Don't rush.  Think of your health 1st Ben. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2022, 05:44:05 pm »
Superdoopervaxxed and reporting for duty.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2022, 01:56:36 am »
"Sen. Ben Ray Luján (D-NM) over the weekend announced he will return to Washington, DC, in time to vote for President Joe Biden’s Supreme Court nominee..."

What, exactly, does this mean?
There isn't "a nominee" yet, no hearings, nothing.
Not even close.

What it tells me is that he probably won't be "returning to Washington" any time soon...

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2022, 02:24:01 am »
They are still scouring the country for a good lookalike to use.  He might be dead already for all we know as we know how the Dems work.

Did anyone actually talk to him up close yet?  That video is a man concealing his identity with a mask.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington