Author Topic: Overwhelming majority of Dems want Hillary Clinton investigated for Russiagate scandal, now  (Read 155 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Overwhelming majority of Dems want Hillary Clinton investigated for Russiagate scandal, now
February 14, 2022 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

According to a survey conducted by TechnoMetrica Institute of Policy and Politics in New Jersey, an overwhelming majority of Democrats want Hillary Clinton investigated over her alleged role in the Russiagate scandal along with her top campaign advisers.

The survey polled 1,308 Americans in January concerning the investigation by Special Counsel John Durham into Clinton’s alleged efforts to manufacture dirt against former President Donald Trump during the 2016 presidential campaign, the New York Post reported.

Nearly three out of four of those polled on the explosive investigation believe it is important that prosecutors look into Clinton’s actions in connection to Russiagate. That includes 66 percent of Democrats who have been following the investigation. That number is up 20 points from last October which is very bad news for Clinton’s aspirations of running for the presidency again.

Ninety-one percent of Republicans and 65 percent of Independents also want Clinton to be investigated in the matter.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/02/14/overwhelming-majority-of-dems-want-hillary-clinton-investigated-for-russiagate-scandal-now-1200858/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

I don't believe it.  They want a whitewash, the way that she got a whitewash "investigation" in 2016, during the election.

Offline Killer Clouds

I want Hillary thrown in prison where she belongs. The rest of her family should go with her.

Offline Polly Ticks

Out of curiosity, has anyone seen this story on a network other than Fox?
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline LMAO

Hillary Clinton will not be the 2024 nominee. The only reason why her name is being mentioned now is because she won’t go away

If things continue as they are going into 2024, it will not matter whether is Biden, Harris, or any other democrat as they will be toxic
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mrclose

Out of curiosity, has anyone seen this story on a network other than Fox?

NewsMax
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self