Author Topic: Biden Administration: Ukraine Invasion Not ‘Imminent,’ Just ‘Imminent Enough’  (Read 121 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Administration: Ukraine Invasion Not ‘Imminent,’ Just ‘Imminent Enough’

Frances Martel 14 Feb 2022

The administration of U.S. President Joe Biden on Sunday described a predicted invasion of Ukraine by Russian forces as “imminent enough” after appearing to promise not to use the word “imminent,” as it clearly outraged officials in Kyiv.

Biden officials have repeatedly claimed for more than a month that a full-scale Russian invasion of Ukraine was “imminent,” prompting protests in the country from officials who complained that the reality on the ground on Ukraine’s eastern border did not match the rhetoric out of the White House and that the latter was tanking Ukraine’s economy – making an invasion more likely.

In early February, Biden officials appeared to announce a retirement of the use of the word “imminent” given the growing discontent in Ukraine, bizarrely claiming that the discord between Washington and Kyiv was a product of how the word translated into Ukrainian.

“I think there were some issues about how that word translates in Ukraine, literally,” Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky speaks English well and Ukrainian poorly. His first language is Russian.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/14/biden-administration-ukraine-invasion-not-imminent-imminent-enough/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline mountaineer

Pudding time.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Enough for what?"  A chilling question.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

"See I stopped the war right before it happened,  where's my Nobel Peace Prize?"

Online LMAO

Put yourself in the shoes of Biden‘s handlers.

I’m willing to bet that every time he goes out in public whether to do interviews or speak, his handler‘s have a huge supply of Maalox at the ready for their personal consumption

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy