Author Topic: Sam Ryder’s hole-in-one sparks wild beer-filled scene at Phoenix Open  (Read 511 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Sam Ryder’s hole-in-one sparks wild beer-filled scene at Phoenix Open
By Mark W. Sanchez   
February 12, 2022 5:58pm

https://twitter.com/GOLFonCBS/status/1492617631479779558

Sam Ryder sank it in the cup, and then everyone else lost theirs.

In a beautifully chaotic scene in Arizona on Saturday, Ryder stepped up to the frenzied 16th hole at TPC Scottsdale — unique because of the three levels of grandstands that surround it, allowing around 20,000 rowdy fans to get a glimpse — and aced it, setting off pandemonium.

https://twitter.com/DevineGospel/status/1492616928715624451

more
https://nypost.com/2022/02/12/sam-ryders-hole-in-one-sparks-beer-filled-scene-at-phoenix-open/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Re: Sam Ryder’s hole-in-one sparks wild beer-filled scene at Phoenix Open
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2022, 01:43:59 am »
Cool.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2022, 02:04:32 am »
I love it, and I think it's great for the game, but as a golf fan myself I would not like to see this every week.  Once a year at the Phoenix open is great. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2022, 02:29:34 am »
I love it, and I think it's great for the game, but as a golf fan myself I would not like to see this every week.  Once a year at the Phoenix open is great.

We're weird that way out here.  In Phoenix, Golf is like Soccer.  We have pop-up bars along the course.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2022, 02:56:44 am »
We're weird that way out here.  In Phoenix, Golf is like Soccer.  We have pop-up bars along the course.

At almost all PGA events the back nine par 3s can get rowdy.  The younger beer drinkers like to park there, and on Saturday especially as the day wears on, it can get dicey.  But Phoenix is a whole other dimension.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2022, 05:28:26 am »

It's the only place in Arizona that you get to see live grass.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2022, 05:34:34 am »
Such mirth and joy for a sport where my last visit to a course 20 years ago included throwing my bag, and clubs into the drink on the 14th hole.  Haven't been since.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DB

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2022, 05:38:10 am »
It's the only place in Arizona that you get to see live grass.

Not quite...