Author Topic: The easiest government-approved way to be cruel to children  (Read 59 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The easiest government-approved way to be cruel to children
« on: February 13, 2022, 03:11:55 pm »
February 13, 2022
The easiest government-approved way to be cruel to children
By Chet Richards

Did you ever wonder why childhood seemed to take so long, yet as you age, time seems to slip by ever faster?  I am of an age where I am well acquainted with this phenomenon.  I propose an explanation based on simple biology: relative life experience.  This bears on the issue of masking children.

Consider a typical high school student — say, sixteen years old.  For the last two years, he has been required to wear a mask in school (when he wasn't at home zooming) and often out of school as well.  What does that mean from his perspective?  It means that for one eighth of his life, he has had to wear a mask.  Look at what that might mean to a forty-year-old.  It would be equivalent to wearing a mask from the age of thirty-five — five years of mask-wearing instead of two.

Let's go younger.  A ten-year-old child has been wearing a mask since the age of eight.  For the forty-year-old, this would be equivalent to wearing a mask since the age of thirty two — eight years.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/02/the_easiest_governmentapproved_way_to_be_cruel_to_children.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34