Author Topic: The soft, sweet voices of tyranny  (Read 66 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The soft, sweet voices of tyranny
« on: February 13, 2022, 03:09:29 pm »
February 13, 2022
The soft, sweet voices of tyranny
By Andrea Widburg

In 2020, after George Floyd’s drug usage saw him die while in police custody, the trend I noticed was that women, especially White leftist women, were at the leading edge of hysterical craziness when it came to matters of race. Now, in 2022, it’s occurred to me that women are also at the leading edge of something else: They’re the soft, sweet voices of despotic policing.

The first time I saw it, although I didn’t note it very strongly, was in April 2021, when Pastor Pawlowski, in Canada, kicked out the police who were trying to shut down his Passover service before Easter. As you can see, while the male police officers are hanging back, they’ve put a woman in front to let Pastor Padlowski know that the police are going to get him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-CptNNGpag&ab_channel=TorontoSun

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/02/the_soft_sweet_voices_of_tyranny.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: The soft, sweet voices of tyranny
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2022, 03:11:14 pm »
Interesting observations.

I know that there are other, similar, videos out there. My point is that this is tyranny with a smile, a soft, feminine smile.

Although I no longer agree with Jonah Goldberg’s politics, I still believe that his book, Liberal Fascism: The Secret History of the American Left, From Mussolini to the Politics of Meaning, is one of the best books there is to explain the leftist movement in the Western hemisphere. As the smiley face with the Hitler mustache on the book’s front cover indicates, in the West, fascism comes from an ostensible place of “love.”