Author Topic: American military aircraft on the move in Europe amid ongoing Ukraine crisis  (Read 142 times)

rangerrebew

American military aircraft on the move in Europe amid ongoing Ukraine crisis
by Jennifer H. Svan
• Stars and Stripes • February 10, 2022

The U.S. Air Force is sending eight F-15 Eagle fighter jets to Poland to bolster NATO defenses amid ongoing fears of a new Russian invasion of Ukraine.

The deployment coincides with the arrival of four B-52 Stratofortress aircraft at Britain’s RAF Fairford on Thursday, which U.S. Air Forces in Europe-Air Forces Africa said is part of a long-planned and unrelated bomber rotation.

The fighter jets, which are assigned to the 48th Fighter Wing at RAF Lakenheath, England, were to arrive Thursday at Lask Air Base, Air Force officials said.

They’re slated to work alongside Polish and Danish F-16 jets already flying NATO air policing missions out of Siauliai Air Base in Lithuania, USAFE-AFAFRICA said.   

https://www.stripes.com/branches/air_force/2022-02-10/combat-aircraft-on-the-move-in-europe-amid-ongoing-ukraine-crisis-4927813.html
« Last Edit: February 13, 2022, 01:35:36 pm by rangerrebew »

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Biden's follies, and he is only fooling 10% of the entire population of this wag the dog debacle.

What sucks, is his silly bluff  might end up actually starting a war.  Time for some accoutibility.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

This jerk is going to get a bunch of folks hurt or worse...  9999hair out0000

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
This jerk is going to get a bunch of folks hurt or worse...  9999hair out0000

I will go on record right now....  I do not or will not support military action in Urkraine.  I do and will give 100% support to the poor members of the military who will be unnecessarily  put in harm's way by this brain dead pedophile. 

Letting this mf'er deflect his policy failings by a massive dog wagging is CRIMINAL.

We also need to get a census of those GOP pukes who are supporting this in true Bushy NWO fashion. Then make them pay!!!!   This is the EU's fight.  Let them deal with it.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2022, 02:29:53 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.