Author Topic: Clinton campaign paid to 'infiltrate' Trump Tower, White House servers to link Trump to Russia: Durh  (Read 5278 times)

Offline Kamaji

Clinton campaign paid to 'infiltrate' Trump Tower, White House servers to link Trump to Russia: Durham

Brooke Singman

. . . The indictment against Sussmann, says he told then-FBI General Counsel James Baker in September 2016, less than two months before the 2016 presidential election, that he was not doing work "for any client" when he requested and held a meeting in which he presented "purported data and 'white papers' that allegedly demonstrated a covert communications channel" between the Trump Organization and Alfa Bank, which has ties to the Kremlin.

But Durham's filing on Feb. 11, in a section titled "Factual Background," reveals that Sussmann "had assembled and conveyed the allegations to the FBI on behalf of at least two specific clients, including a technology executive (Tech Executive 1) at a U.S.-based internet company (Internet Company 1) and the Clinton campaign."

Durham’s filing said Sussmann’s "billing records reflect" that he "repeatedly billed the Clinton Campaign for his work on the Russian Bank-1 allegations."

The filing revealed that Sussmann and the Tech Executive had met and communicated with another law partner, who was serving as General Counsel to the Clinton campaign. Sources told Fox News that lawyer is Marc Elias, who worked at the law firm Perkins Coie.

Durham's filing states that in July 2016, the tech executive worked with Sussmann, a U.S. investigative firm retained by Law Firm 1 on behalf of the Clinton campaign, numerous cyber researchers and employees at multiple internet companies to "assemble the purported data and white papers."

"In connection with these efforts, Tech Executive-1 exploited his access to non-public and/or proprietary Internet data," the filing states. "Tech Executive-1 also enlisted the assistance of researchers at a U.S.-based university who were receiving and analyzing large amounts of Internet data in connection with a pending federal government cybersecurity research contract."

"Tech Executive-1 tasked these researchers to mine Internet data to establish 'an inference' and 'narrative' tying then-candidate Trump to Russia," Durham states. "In doing so, Tech Executive-1 indicated that he was seeking to please certain 'VIPs,' referring to individuals at Law Firm-1 and the Clinton campaign."

Durham also writes that during Sussmann's trial, the government will establish that among the Internet data Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited was domain name system (DNS) internet traffic pertaining to "(i) a particular healthcare provider, (ii) Trump Tower, (iii) Donald Trump's Central Park West apartment building, and (iv) the Executive Office of the President of the United States (EOP)." . . .

Wonder what US university was assisting them with these illegal activities?

Georgia Tech.

Offline Hoodat

Georgia Tech.

Seriously?  What a bunch of whores.  I'm currently enrolled there.  I need names.  Do you have more details?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

Seriously?  What a bunch of whores.  I'm currently enrolled there.  I need names.  Do you have more details?

@Hoodat

This is all that I know:
While doing this, Durham said Joffe “exploited his access to non-public and/or proprietary Internet data.” The special counsel said Joffe “also enlisted the assistance of researchers at a U.S.-based university,” Georgia Tech, “who were receiving and analyzing large amounts of Internet data in connection with a pending federal government cybersecurity research contract" — likely from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency.

Source:  https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/justice/durham-says-democrat-allied-tech-executive-spied-on-trumps-white-house-office

That same reference comes up on multiple searches.

Offline mountaineer

I saw various tweeters also mentioning Georgia Tech the other day. Here's a few:

@foolnelson
 The person spying on Trump and pushing the Alfa Bank comms story, Rodney Joffe, also colluded with Georgia Tech researchers to attribute the DNC hack to the GRU, leading to Mueller indictment. Sussmann also shared everything Crowdstrike gave him with Joffe.

@RyanM58699717
New email obtained in FOIA release indicates that the GT researchers may have had a role in attribution of the DNC hacks.

@HansMahncke
Holy moly! New Durham filing. Rodney Joffe and his buddies at Georgia Tech monitored Trump's internet traffic *while* he was President of the United States
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Nellie Ohr admits Ukrainian member of parliament was Fusion GPS source (video)

https://twitter.com/OANN/status/1093934366604984320

Offline Hoodat

I believe that one-sixth of all US internet traffic passes through Georgia Tech servers, so it would be a good place to infiltrate.  And the schools rely heavily on corporate and government research dollars.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Kamaji

I believe that one-sixth of all US internet traffic passes through Georgia Tech servers, so it would be a good place to infiltrate.  And the schools rely heavily on corporate and government research dollars.

Apparently what they did is they had a special server that was running DNS resolution for President Trump - understandable, since one doesn't want that sort of data going out to just any nameserver around - and these people had been tasked with servicing and monitoring that server.  Instead of, or in addition to, doing the job they were retained to do, they also scarfed up the DNS resolution traffic in order to filter it to find out where President Trump's internet traffic was going, and from that concoct more fake stories against President Trump.

If that isn't out-and-out spying, then I don't know what is.

Offline mountaineer

Of course, the Hilldebeaste should be facing criminal charges, as should everyone on his staff who had anything to do with this. I just wonder whether Trump will file a civil suit against all these bums.

Offline Kamaji

Of course, the Hilldebeaste should be facing criminal charges, as should everyone on his staff who had anything to do with this. I just wonder whether Trump will file a civil suit against all these bums.

:thumbsup:

Offline Hoodat

Apparently what they did is they had a special server that was running DNS resolution for President Trump - understandable, since one doesn't want that sort of data going out to just any nameserver around - and these people had been tasked with servicing and monitoring that server.  Instead of, or in addition to, doing the job they were retained to do, they also scarfed up the DNS resolution traffic in order to filter it to find out where President Trump's internet traffic was going

I am sure that violates the confidentiality agreement of their government project.  Prison sentences should be in their future.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline EdinVA

Offline Hoodat

Here's some Ga Tech info from Oct:

Meanwhile, the Georgia Tech researchers were vying for a $17 million Pentagon contract to research cybersecurity, which they landed in November 2016, federal documents show.

Government funding in hand, they continued mining nonpublic data on Trump after he took office in 2017 — as Sussmann, Sullivan and other former Clinton campaign officials renewed their effort to connect Trump to Alfa Bank. This time, they enlisted former FBI analyst-turned-Democratic-operative Dan Jones to re-engage the FBI, while Sussmann attempted to get the CIA interested in the internet data, as RCI first reported. Investigators have also subpoenaed Jones, who did not respond to requests for comment.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/10/08/durham-investigates-pentagon-cybersecurity-contractors-who-helped-clinton-campaign-plot-russia-hoax/

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

In other words, taxpayer funds were used to conduct this illegal activity.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Georgia Tech.

@Kamaji

Remember the "good old days",back when we all would have truly be shocked to learn something like this was going on?

Nowadays,it is so common most people won't read past the headlines,and they don't even care.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Did they later get stiffed by the Clintons?  Clintons are notorious deadbeats.

If you do business with the Clintons, full cash payment upfront ... and verify the bills are not counterfeits.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Did they later get stiffed by the Clintons?  Clintons are notorious deadbeats.

If you do business with the Clintons, full cash payment upfront ... and verify the bills are not counterfeits.
:pondering: Stiffed by the Clintons has more than one meaning.

Offline Kamaji

Depending on which Clinton it is!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I don't think any other couple on earth has had more than fifty of their close acquaintances commit suicide.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

Honkmaster Poso 🎺 @JackPosobiec

Trump wasn't supposed to win in 2016
We were never supposed to know
Michael Tracey
@mctraceyThis gets to the heart of why Trump-Russia conspiracy claims always fell apart upon scrutiny: they were predicated from the beginning on politically-motivated "inference" -- and desire to construct a "narrative." Of course, the media largely bought it hook, line, and sinker

Offline mountaineer

Of course they spied on Trump
by Byron York, Chief Political Correspondent
February 14, 2022 09:08 AM

OF COURSE THEY SPIED ON TRUMP. One of the most contentious claims Donald Trump ever made was his insistence that he had been the target of spying. He made the charge in several different ways. For example, in March 2017, Trump, just two months in office, tweeted, "Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my 'wires tapped' in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!" Two years later, in April 2019, he was less specific but equally adamant when he said, "There was absolutely spying into my campaign." In August 2020, during his Republican National Committee acceptance speech, he said, "Remember this: They spied on my campaign."

Each time, all the usual anti-Trump voices rushed to accuse the president of lying. But over the years, a series of facts emerged that, while they did not support some of Trump's most specific charges — Obama did not wiretap Trump in Trump Tower — did support the larger idea that Trump was indeed the target of spying.

We learned that in the final days of the 2016 presidential race, when the Clinton campaign came up with the Steele dossier, a collection of sensational and unsupported allegations about Trump and Russia, the FBI used the dossier to win approval to wiretap Carter Page, a low-level former Trump campaign adviser. Then we learned that also in 2016, the FBI used a confidential informant, a professor named Stefan Halper, to spy on Page and George Papadopoulos, another low-level Trump adviser. Then we learned that in 2016, the FBI sent an undercover agent — a woman who used the alias Azra Turk — to secretly record conversations with Papadopoulos. ... Washington Examiner

Offline mountaineer

George Papadopoulos
@GeorgePapa19

If you think the domestic spying Durham revealed is bad, just wait until you see which other foreign governments, and assets, were involved.

This was a global conspiracy to take down a populist nationalist candidacy and presidency
4:44 PM · Feb 14, 2022·

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
George Papadopoulos
@GeorgePapa19

If you think the domestic spying Durham revealed is bad, just wait until you see which other foreign governments, and assets, were involved.

This was a global conspiracy to take down a populist nationalist candidacy and presidency
4:44 PM · Feb 14, 2022·

:yowsa: And the China Virus is a part of it.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

:yowsa: And the China Virus is a part of it.

The Fauci virus and the ballots box stuffing was Plan B.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The Fauci virus and the ballots box stuffing was Plan B.

:yowsa: Very likely true.

- J. R. R. Tolkien