Author Topic: Democrats Aim to Kill Inflation by Flooding Economy with Taxpayer Money; Manchin Says No  (Read 98 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats Aim to Kill Inflation by Flooding Economy with Taxpayer Money; Manchin Says No

Wendell Husebø 11 Feb 2022

Congressional Democrats have aimed to kill inflation by flooding the economy with taxpayer-funded subsidies, but one Democrat senator, Sen. Joe Manchin, disagrees.

As prices have increased 7.5 percent and weekly wages have decreased 3.1 percent, the reigning party in Washington, DC, believes spending taxpayer money will eliminate inflation pressures that have been fueled by Democrat policies. Congressional Democrats told Punchbowl News that handouts are the best way forward.

Democrats also told the publication they would be in favor of subsidizing prescription drugs, shipping companies, rent, and families who have children. Democrats also proposed amnesty and cutting the federal gas tax to tackle inflation.

“Want to know three things we can do? Making child care more accessible, more affordable. Addressing the housing through programs that already exist, [the] HOME, CDBG and others. And do a comprehensive immigration bill. That would help with inflation,” Sen. Jon Tester (D-MT) told Punchbowl.

Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) expressed her desire to subsidize the supply chain. “Well, the focus that we must have now is on everything from supply chains. Sen. [John] Thune and I have put out a bill on finally taking on the shipping industry.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/11/democrats-aim-kill-inflation-flooding-economy-taxpayer-money-manchin-says-no/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

All this shows is how the DCP and RINOs have no idea how and why inflation happens. If you don't understand how the problems happen and what the cause is you can't solve them. The facts are that DCP policies are causing inflation

Offline DefiantMassRINO

So, they will fix inflation with more inflation.  Makes perfect sense in bizarro world.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.