Author Topic: HEAT WAVES ARE 100% NATURAL- PART 5: HOW PRESSURE SYSTEMS CONTROL CLIMATE  (Read 95 times)

rangerrebew

HEAT WAVES ARE 100% NATURAL- PART 5: HOW PRESSURE SYSTEMS CONTROL CLIMATE

at
https://youtu.be/eddO6RVZ2CM

Below is the video's transcript :

Welcome everyone

Heat waves provide the perfect optics for those who want to push climate alarmism arguing CO2 is causing the world to dramatically overheat.

Using uncontested physics and published peer reviewed evidence I will conclusively show heat waves are all natural. So today in part 5 of how pressure systems control climate, I examine how natural shifts in the location and duration of high-pressure systems cause heatwaves.

Various researchers will define heatwaves differently depending on the hypotheses they want to support.

But the American meteorological organization defines a heat wave as a weather event during which maximum temperatures are 5+ degrees Celsius higher than average on those dates and lasts for 5+ consecutive days

https://perhapsallnatural.blogspot.com/2022/02/heat-waves-are-100-natural.html
« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 05:24:34 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: HEAT WAVES ARE 100% NATURAL- PART 5: HOW PRESSURE SYSTEMS CONTROL CLIMATE
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2022, 06:01:33 pm »
Locally, a heat wave consists of 3 or more consecutive days of 90+ degree farenheit high temperatures.

In the greater Boston Area of eastern Massachusetts, weather is highly volatile and variable.  It's primarily driven by the direction of the prevailing winds and their interaction with the Gulf Stream.

There is no such thing as an "average" weather day here.  Averages are backward-looking statistical analysis of some quantitative weather measurements.  There is insufficent data, or too few data points, to glean a reliable probability model for our weather.

If the scientists knew all there is to know about climate, weather forecasters wouldn't need spaghetti charts to plot the multitude of courses a storm could take in the days ahead.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.