Author Topic: PANIC: Obama Meeting Privately With House Democrats As Midterm Doom Sets In  (Read 251 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
PANIC: Obama Meeting Privately With House Democrats As Midterm Doom Sets In
 Jon Dougherty February 10, 2022

Former President Barack Obama will speak to the House Democratic Caucus virtually on Thursday, which comes amid a nightmarish drop and new low in President Joe Biden’s approval ratings across an average of surveys.

Two sources familiar with Obama’s appearance told NBC News the meeting was set up by Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-N.Y.).

“Obama, who has kept his public appearances to a minimum since leaving office, will participate in a keynote discussion with Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., one of the sources said,” according to the outlet.

“Obama’s remarks will come as Democrats are navigating a wave of retirements and facing a difficult midterm election this fall, as the approval ratings of President Joe Biden — who served as Obama’s vice president for eight years — have fallen,” NBC News noted further.

According to Fox News, a new average of polls show Biden’s approval rating beneath 40 percent for the first time since he took office in January 2021.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/obama-set-59647/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Priceless.  The Democrats go to someone with zero leadership ability to find a way to prop up a coup puppet who has zero leadership ability.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Priceless.  The Democrats go to someone with zero leadership ability to find a way to prop up a coup puppet who has zero leadership ability.

888high58888

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well it's Bammy's behind the scenes puppeteering that got the democrats into this state of doom, not that I would complain but for the fact that he has driven America to the same state of doom in breakneck speed.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Barrack's pep talk won't fix America's disdain for their agenda.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

You go, girl!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Democrats know Sheik Obama is behind all the disastrous things the Biden administration has done over the last year. I'm sure they all want to yell at him and to tell him, 'Knock it Off!' Just Stop! with all the crazy far out LeftWing crap. You are killing us!

Biden is an empty vessel. He could be far-right or far-left. He would never know the difference, and he doesn't care anyway. Unfortunately, the people in control of the Biden Presidency hate America and want to destroy it. But none of this has anything to do with, "Wheel of Fortune seven o'clock", Biden. As long as he gets his pudding and ice cream, all is well with the world in his sliced up demented brain.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline berdie

Obama...the only person that could make me think...."Well Bill Clinton wasn't so bad."

Offline Hoodat

Obama...the only person that could make me think...."Well Bill Clinton wasn't so bad."

Joe Biden...the only person that could make me think...."Well Baraq Obama wasn't so bad."
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Obama tells Democrats to focus on their "wins" during midterm campaign
CBS News, Feb 11, 2022

Former President Obama exhorted House Democrats to celebrate their accomplishments on the campaign trail, rather than dwell on the setbacks they've faced, as they try to defend their slim majority in the midterm elections this year.

Obama, the featured keynote speaker during the caucus' virtual messaging summit Thursday, told lawmakers to "take the wins you can get" and it "doesn't help to whine about the stuff you can't change," according to two sources familiar with the conversation. He argued that they have a more compelling message in selling what their legislative successes mean to voters, rather than campaigning from a defensive crouch, one source said.

More:  https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-democrats-doesnt-help-to-whine-about-the-stuff-you-cant-change/

« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 11:03:47 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Killer Clouds

Re: PANIC: Obama Meeting Privately With House Democrats As Midterm Doom Sets In
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2022, 11:50:05 pm »
If the DCP just focuses on their wins they'll have absolutely nothing to say.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 03:19:09 am by Killer Clouds »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2022, 12:01:47 am »
Almost 60% of Americans disagree with "everything" which has done in Biden's name the last year. Americans of all political parties.

But Sheik Obama says, "focus on your wins!" This is the same as asking a Gulag prisoner to focus on the good times in the Gulag and ignore the bad stuff. There were No good times and there are NO Democrat - "wins" - unless the Democrats want to destroy the country. In that case, they have been 'winning' for over a year.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 12:06:08 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2022, 01:56:04 am »
Almost 60% of Americans disagree with "everything" which has done in Biden's name the last year. Americans of all political parties.

But Sheik Obama says, "focus on your wins!" This is the same as asking a Gulag prisoner to focus on the good times in the Gulag and ignore the bad stuff. There were No good times and there are NO Democrat - "wins" - unless the Democrats want to destroy the country. In that case, they have been 'winning' for over a year.
He is focusing on future wins, not past wins.

There is a whole lot more scorched earth these leftists can do prior to next year.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington