Author Topic: Biden to Holt: You’re ‘a Wise Guy’ for Asking about My Past Inflation Statements, It ‘Ought to Be Ab  (Read 394 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden to Holt: You’re ‘a Wise Guy’ for Asking about My Past Inflation Statements, It ‘Ought to Be Able to Start to Taper Off’ Throughout 2022

Ian Hanchett 10 Feb 2022

During a portion of an interview with NBC aired on Thursday’s edition of “NBC Nightly News,” President Joe Biden said that host Lester Holt was “being a wise guy” by asking him about his past comments on inflation being temporary and how he defines temporary and that inflation “ought to be able to start to taper off as we go through this year.”

Holt said, “I think it was back in July, you said inflation was going to be temporary. I think a lot of Americans are wondering what your definition is temporary is.”

Biden responded, “Well, you’re being a wise guy with me a little bit, and I understand, that’s your job. But, look, at the time, what happened was the — let’s look at the reasons for the inflation. The reason for the inflation is the supply chains were cut off, meaning that the products — for example, automobiles, the lack of computer chips to be able to build those automobiles so they could function. They need those computer chips. They were not available. So, what happens? The number of cars were reduced — new cars reduced. It made up 1. — 1/3 the cost of inflation because the price of automobiles were up. So, what I did when I went out and made sure we started to make those domestically, we got Intel to come in and provide $20 billion to build a new facility. A number of organizations are doing the same kinds of things.”

Biden added that inflation “ought to be able to start to taper off as we go through this year. In the meantime, I’m going to do everything in my power to deal with the big points that are impacting most people in their homes.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/02/10/biden-to-holt-youre-a-wise-guy-for-asking-about-my-past-inflation-statements-it-ought-to-be-able-to-start-to-taper-off-throughout-2022/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

He has no clue what inflation is or the cause

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DB

Online mountaineer

I'm surprised he didn't tell Lester he was being uppity.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden tells ‘wise guy’ Lester Holt there was ‘no way we were ever going to unite Ukraine … no, Iraq… no, …’
February 11, 2022 | BPR Wire

President Joe Biden’s latest flub was highlighted in an NBC News sneak preview that set off another wave of head-shaking on social media.

NBC News has been airing excerpts from Biden’s sit-down interview with anchor Lester Holt who was called a “wise guy” by the president in one clip. The full interview is set to air on Super Bowl Sunday but one excerpt raised eyebrows not only for the latest iteration of Biden tripping over his own tongue but because NBC News chose to highlight it at all.

“And there is no way we were ever going to unite Ukraine…I mean excuse me Iraq…Afghanistan,” the president said.

https://twitter.com/TommyPigott/status/1491927844259348515

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/02/11/biden-tells-wise-guy-lester-holt-there-was-no-way-we-were-ever-going-to-unite-ukraine-no-iraq-no-1199780/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"This may be the greatest thing I have ever seen."  (Video)    :laugh:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TyCardon/status/1492267716941598725

Online mountaineer

Biden rages and rambles in interview because he has no good answers on inflation or masks
By Post Editorial Board   
February 11, 2022 8:01pm

You’d think President Joe Biden would’ve learned in 50 years in elected office how to handle tough questions with grace. Yet he got testy with NBC anchor Lester Holt’s simple question about historic inflation on his watch.

“Well, you’re being a wise guy with me a little bit,” Biden snarked after Holt noted that the prez had claimed in July that inflation would be temporary. (The prez really hates the topic: He got caught on a live mic calling the last reporter to ask him about inflation “a stupid son of a bitch.”)  ...

Biden’s testiness wasn’t the half of it. He got utterly flummoxed by Holt’s questions about all the governors (mostly Democrats) rolling back mask mandates against the feds’ advice. He simultaneously referred to the actions as “premature” and “a tough call,” among a lot of other word salad.  ...

The root reason Biden alternately rages and rambles, of course, is that he has no good answers. He won’t own up to how his own policies have goosed inflation, nor to the politics behind his administration’s outdated COVID policies. ... New York Post

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Dementia or no dementia...Joe Biden is not a nice person.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mountaineer

Dementia or no dementia...Joe Biden is not a nice person.
Absolutely true. He's a nasty, bigoted, corrupt, lying piece of merde, and always has been. The dementia is irrelevant to that discussion.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Biden said; "and don't call me Surly".
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Personally if I was Holt I would of told Brandon 'Well we know the word wise will never be applied to you' and then hammered him with hard questions until he cried for mommy dr Jill.