Author Topic: Kinzinger: ‘We Have to Recognize’ the Possibility of a Civil War with ‘Targeted Assassination, Viole  (Read 195 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kinzinger: ‘We Have to Recognize’ the Possibility of a Civil War with ‘Targeted Assassination, Violence’

Pam Key 10 Feb 2022

Representative Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) said Thursday on ABC’s “The View” that we have to recognize the possibility of civil war in the United States.

Sara Haines said, “Now Trump still has a lot of power over people in this country who believe that the election was stolen. This week you said you fear that there’s a real possibility that a civil war could happen again and that our basic survival is at stake. What makes you think it could get to that point?”

Kinzinger said, “Because I think we have to recognize that possibility. In the past, I’ve said, oh, we don’t want to talk about it because, you know, I don’t want to make it likely. Let’s look at where we are. A civil war isn’t what it was in the 19th century. It’s not state against state, Blue against Gray. It’s going to be armed groups against armed groups, targeted assassination, violence. That’s what a 21st and 20th century Civil War is.”

He added, “I don’t think we have to say, you know, we’re identified now by our race, by our ethnic group. We’re separating ourselves, and we live in different realities. I don’t think it’s too far of a bridge to think that’s a possibility. I think we have to warn and talk about it so that we can recognize that and fight hard against it and put our country over our parties because our survival actually matters.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/02/10/kinzinger-we-have-to-recognize-the-possibility-of-a-civil-war-with-targeted-assassination-violence/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Yes, it's quite obvious that the left are spooling themselves up to start widespread violence.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yes, it's quite obvious that the left are spooling themselves up to start widespread violence.
Keep your powder dry.

That's what I'm reading, too.

If they start it, we'll end it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This guy is clueless, and not even pretending to lean to the right anymore.
The Republic is lost.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
If there is any of this, ask the left and  Steve Scalise first you wuss.

STFU!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This guy is clueless, and not even pretending to lean to the right anymore.
Why should he? The jig is up. His duplicity has been exposed and the Republicans are about to kick him and his sister Cheney out of the caucus. There is no way to know what they will say or do to get 'revenge' on those bastard Trump loving Republicans. Expect much wailing and gnashing of teeth.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EdinVA

The boy needs to be locked in a rubber room... he has lost it...

Offline bilo

He added, “I don’t think we have to say, you know, we’re identified now by our race, by our ethnic group. We’re separating ourselves, and we live in different realities. I don’t think it’s too far of a bridge to think that’s a possibility.

Even a clock is right twice a day.

Why don't we recognize it's time to go our separate ways? We don't live in a country where you can trust any govt institution and elections are now openly stolen. The borders are wide open and anyone and everyone is invited in. Our courts are extensions of political parties. The media are propaganda arms of the Rats. We have political prisoners just like any totalitarian State.

Why not just be smart and pursue a peaceful divorce.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home