Author Topic: Ben Shapiro On Biden’s Pivot Dilemma  (Read 163 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Ben Shapiro On Biden’s Pivot Dilemma
« on: February 11, 2022, 12:22:37 am »
Lawrence Person's BattleSwarm Blog 2/10/2022

Ben Shapiro has thoughts on The Great Democratic Party pivot discussed yesterday.

All over the world, people are realizing that this is stupid and then it’s time to end it. The problem for Joe Biden is that he’s been stuck in “I will end COVID mode,” and he’s now created an entirely paranoid set of American citizens who believe the minute you take off a mask, you’ll be struck by the wrath of God.

When your worldview is completely off, you have two choices: One, shift your worldview and announce that you made a mistake or: Two, keep doubling down. And Joe Biden has to keep doubling down, because the minute he announces it was a mistake, guess who the hero of this story is? It is no longer Joe Biden, it is no longer Andrew Cuomo, it’s the evil, horrible, no-good, very-bad Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, who took the exact opposite approach, and they can never allow that to happen.

I believe that Shapiro is right, in that there is a contingent of Democrats willing to mask and lockdown forever rather than admit Republicans were right. But I believe Shapiro overlooks the time honored gaslighting strategy, where the Biden Ministry of Truth solemnly announced that we’ve always been at war against mask mandates, and that a significant fraction of their mainstream media enablers will shamelessly parrot their new lie, just like Jen Paski shamelessly lied that it was Republicans that wanted to defund the police.

More: https://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=50556

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRVvFlvgoo4

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Ben Shapiro On Biden’s Pivot Dilemma
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2022, 02:34:26 am »
Shapiro forgot to include the pic of Biden
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington