Author Topic: Black Lives Matter: Tracking $60 Million in Unaccounted Donations  (Read 168 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 10, 2022
Black Lives Matter: Tracking $60 Million in Unaccounted Donations
By Robyn Dolgin

Social justice warriors appear to know when a house of cards is ready to collapse.

Top executives are fleeing the most famous “social cause” network, now that more than one attorney general has come knocking on their door with inquiries about “unaccounted funds” at the non-profit: Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, Inc. (BLMGNF). It’s difficult to know who is in charge, but the organization recently received a demand for an accounting of the more than $60 million collected in 2020, according to a letter from the Department of Justice in California. Other liberal states would soon follow.

Among those who were warned they would be “held personally liable” for the unaccounted donations are the founders and top three executives, Patrisse Cullors, Alicia Garza, and Opal Tometi (all no longer with the foundation). An attempt was made at damage control with the public announcement of two newly recruited candidates -- Makani Themba and Monifa Bandele -- to replace the former executives. The announcement turned out to be premature, owing to the fact that Themba and Bandele never actually stepped into the executive roles, according to the Daily Mail. They were unable to arrive at “the terms of their employment.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/02/black_lives_matter_tracking_60_million_in_unaccounted_donations.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Black Lives Matter: Tracking $60 Million in Unaccounted Donations
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2022, 03:31:20 pm »
There is a part of me that loves seeing Woke Liberals Fleeced......

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2022, 03:35:04 pm »
February 10, 2022
BLM is imploding
By Rajan Laad

Last week, the Washington Examiner reported that "no one appears to have been in charge at Black Lives Matter for months. The address it lists on tax forms is wrong, and the charity's two board members won't say who controls BLM’s millions."

The report also referred to “BLM's shocking lack of transparency surrounding its finances and operations raises major legal and ethical red flags, multiple charity experts”.

Back in April 2021, the New York Post had reported that BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors, then its executive director, had spent $3.2 million on various real estate properties across the U.S.

Last February, BLM had published an 'impact report' which states that it closed out 2020 with $60 million in its bank accounts. The outfit failed to file taxes for 2020, the year it raised millions after George Floyd’s death.

Indiana’s attorney general slammed BLM as a “scam” whose “house of cards may be falling” amid the growing legal attention.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/02/blm_is_imploding.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2022, 03:38:00 pm »
Blacks Laundering Money.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Kamaji

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2022, 03:41:05 pm »
Got to hand it to them, the Rev.'s Jesse/Al school  of shakedowns was pretty much spent, and new and innovative ways of scamming was needed.

$60M in true Madoff fashion.  Impressive (/s)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2022, 03:55:17 pm »
Black Lives Matter ... but Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP) do not.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2022, 04:01:35 pm »
Black Lives Matter ... but Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP) do not.

I am afraid that the only "accounting" involved was likely a crypto transaction  being sent off shore.   If they haven't rounded up that money yet, it's gone.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2022, 09:45:01 pm »
Find the money, seize it, and pay reparations to those whose homes/lives/businesses were wrecked by their protest movement.

Get the ANTIFAs, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2022, 01:13:18 am »
RINO snorts:
"Black Lives Matter ... but Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP) do not."

"Generally Accepted Accounting Practices"?
Sounds like white supremacy to me!