Author Topic: Concerned Citizen Contacts Dept. of Aging on Biden’s “Health & Welfare”  (Read 88 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Post & Email 2/10/2022

https://www.thepostemail.com/2022/02/10/concerned-citizen-contacts-dept-of-aging-on-bidens-health-welfare/

Laura Newland, Director
D.C. Dept. of Aging and Community Living
500 K street, North East
Washington, D.C., 20002        February 10, 2022

Re: Concern regarding the health
& welfare of Joseph B. Biden,
a resident of D.C.

Dear Director Newland,

In the past year I have had opportunity to observe the person referred to above indirectly and to form an opinion as to whether or not D.C. resident Joseph B. Biden, who works and resides in the District of Columbia, is a vulnerable disabled and elderly individual who is being emotionally and or otherwise abused and may be suffering at the hands of others.

Mr.Biden resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in D.C. and frequently appears to be confused, feeble, distressed, irritable, confrontational and incoherent. In the interest of this person, I request that you investigate the situation. It is my opinion that this person could be in a situation where he is being manipulated by others and may be unable to seek help on his own to remedy the situation.

Your job is to protect such individuals from such abuse. I suggest that he be examined and given cognitive tests as well as an interview by officials of the D.C. Department of Aging in order to determine the status of his health and welfare and whether he may require further intervention by the Department.

Respectfully,

Robert C. Laity, Supplicant
(Personal information redacted)

cc: Heather Stowe, Clinical Director

Offline LMAO

:bigsilly: :mauslaff: :mauslaff: 000hehehehe :laughingdog:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy