Author Topic: Abortions in Texas Fall 60 Percent Under First Month of New Law  (Read 634 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Abortions in Texas Fall 60 Percent Under First Month of New Law
« on: February 10, 2022, 09:59:27 pm »
Abortions in Texas Fall 60 Percent Under First Month of New Law

Bob Price 10 Feb 2022

Abortions in Texas fell by approximately 60 percent during the first month following the implementation of the state’s new law which bans most procedures once a fetal heartbeat can be detected.

Texas Health and Human Services officials report abortions in August numbered approximately 5,400. One month later, after the new Texas abortion law went into effect, that number fell to under 2,200, the Associated Press reported.

On September 1, 2021, Texas became the first state to put a “heartbeat” abortion law into effect, Breitbart News reported. The law took effect after the U.S. Supreme Court did not take up a request by abortion provides for an injunction.

The Texas measure contains a unique enforcement mechanism whereby any private citizen may file a civil lawsuit against an abortion provider or any other individual who “aids or abets” a “criminal abortion,” Breitbart’s Dr. Susan Berry reported on September 1.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/02/10/abortions-in-texas-fall-60-percent-under-first-month-of-new-law/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Abortions in Texas Fall 60 Percent Under First Month of New Law
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2022, 10:07:15 pm »
Great!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien