Author Topic: Report: Hollywood Elites Including Steven Spielberg, Mark Ruffalo Pouring Money into Senate Midterm  (Read 422 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Hollywood Elites Including Steven Spielberg, Mark Ruffalo Pouring Money into Senate Midterm Races

David Ng 10 Feb 2022

Left-wing Hollywood elites are reportedly pouring money into key Senate midterm races, including Sen. Raphael Warnock’s (D-GA) bid for re-election. Among the famous names throwing cash at Senate Democrats are Steven Spielberg, Mark Ruffalo, Kerry Washington, Jennifer Garner, and Rob Reiner.

The Hill reported Sen. Warnock is attracting major Hollywood donations as he seeks to defend the seat that he won a little more than a year ago in a special election. Among the field of Republican challengers is Herschel Walker, the former football star, who has earned the endorsement of former President Donald Trump.

Several celebrities, including Jennifer Garner, ABC’s Scandal star Kerry Washington, and When Harry Met Sally filmmaker Rob Reiner, have donated $2,900 each — the maximum allowed for primary a primary — to Warnock’s reelection bid, according to The Hill, which cited Federal Election Commission data analyzed by ITK.

Acting spouses Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman each donated $2,500 to Warnock in August. Other Warnock donors include Rosario Dawson, Holland Taylor, and Tony Goldwyn.

Sen. Mark Kelly (D-AZ) is also attracting Hollywood money as he seeks to defend the seat that he too won in a special election in 2020, defeating incumbent Republican Martha McSally.

Steven Spielberg and his wife, actress Kate Capshaw, have each given nearly $3,000 to Kelly, according to The Hill. Actress Michelle Williams has given $1,000, while Amanda Peet donated $2,900. Other Kelly donors include AMC’s Better Call Saul star Bob Odenkirk, who forked over $2,900, and his former Breaking Bad co-star Bryan Cranston, who has given an undisclosed sum.

Rep. Val Demings’s (D-FL) bid to unseat Sen. Marco Rubio (D-FL) has also piqued Hollywood’s interest, with Disney’s The Avengers star Mark Ruffalo among her donors, along with Cranston, Perlman, and Taylor, according to the report.

Sen. Maggie Hassan (D-NH) has drawn donations from Jennifer Garner and Kate Capshaw as she seeks re-election.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/02/10/report-hollywood-elites-including-steven-spielberg-mark-ruffalo-pouring-money-into-senate-midterm-races/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

The only reason Warnock won to begin with is because of fraud.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Clouds sighed:
"The only reason Warnock won to begin with is because of fraud."

So...?
What's to stop him from winning again by the same means?
What, specifically, has the state of Georgia done to expose the underground election apparatus and thwart it operation in the future?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Spielberg must be using old money he made as it sure did not come from his West Side Story

With just $36.6 million in ticket sales, ‘West Side Story’ is officially a box-office bomb
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/26/west-side-story-is-officially-a-box-office-bomb.html
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LMAO

The gated community who never grocery shop and have private security to shield them from harm

vs

Everybody else
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

Half of Warnock's money has come from either California, New York, Massachusetts, Illinois, or Washington, DC.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

So...?

Absolutely nothing.

What, specifically, has the state of Georgia done to expose the underground election apparatus and thwart it operation in the future?

Again, absolutely nothing.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Killer Clouds

Clouds sighed:
"The only reason Warnock won to begin with is because of fraud."

So...?
I agree with you. If the same machines are being used to count the votes the same thing will happen.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
How often the global ultra-rich and America's ultra-rich come to battle for the democrats who are ruling to America's detriment. Only FOR THE PEOPLE when democrats empty rhetoric is used to blind the peasants, poor, working classes that they so despise.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Hoodat

I agree with you. If the same machines are being used to count the votes the same thing will happen.

The State Legislature refuses to connect the machines on the same network.  And because they aren't connected, there is no way to check if a ballot cast in one machine was also cast in another.  So there is no check for that.

But the problem isn't with the machines.  It is with the ballots.  Multiple State laws were ignored, allowing the harvesting of ballots, the photocopying of ballots, the admission of ballots without picture ID on record, the unsolicited mailing of absentee ballots without address confirmation, the waiving of signature checks on absentee ballots received, the failure to uphold chain of custody requirements for absentee drop boxes, the arbitrary increase of boxes distributed, the continued counting of ballots received after the deadline, and the failure to re-certify election software after changes were made.  All of these were violations of laws already on the books.  And there is NOTHING coming from our current executive branch officers indicating that they will do anything differently in 2022.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Let 'em waste their money.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Right_in_Virginia