Author Topic: Wads of printed paper regularly clogged White House toilet during Trump era, book claims  (Read 122 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This is not the Bee or Onion

Wads of printed paper regularly clogged White House toilet during Trump era, book claims
By Joseph Choi - 02/10/22 08:00 AM EST

White House staffers regularly found ripped-up printed paper clogging a toilet in the presidential residence when former President Trump lived there, according to an upcoming book from New York Times White House correspondent Maggie Haberman.

Axios reports that Haberman's new book, "Confidence Man," notes that White House staffers regularly found printed paper clogging a toilet in the president's residence, leading them to conclude that Trump had flushed pieces of paper down the toilet.

Appearing on CNN's "New Day" on Thursday, Haberman said that she "learned that staff in the White House residence would periodically find the toilet clogged."

"The engineer would have to come and fix it and what the engineer would find would be ... wads of clumped-up printed wet paper," she said.

According to Haberman, the documents could have been anything from "Post-its" or "notes he wrote to himself."

Although she could not give an exact number on how many times papers were found in the toilet, Haberman said that she was told that it happened "periodically."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/593645-wads-of-printed-paper-regularly-clogged-white-house-toilet-during
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Oh Noes!  Trump was a toilet-hater, too!!!

:facepalm2:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
AND........?

Inquiring minds and all dat.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline EdinVA

Axios reports that Haberman's new book

Third hand assertions..... Who cares anyway... the plumber got paid..

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Al Gore's low-flow toilets are the real cause.  Adam Schiff needs to launch an investigation of White House crappers.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.