Author Topic: Biden Tries To Calm Fears As Inflation Continues To Soar  (Read 132 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Tries To Calm Fears As Inflation Continues To Soar
« on: February 10, 2022, 04:34:01 pm »
Biden Tries To Calm Fears As Inflation Continues To Soar

Shelby Talcott
Senior White House Correspondent
February 10, 2022 11:10 AM ET

President Joe Biden tried to calm fears Thursday after the Consumer Price Index (CPI) report showed a continued rise in inflation.

“We will make it through this challenge,” Biden told Americans in a statement.

The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) shows the CPI increased 0.6% in January, marking a 7.5% growth on a year-over-year basis. Economists had projected the index would increase to around 7.2%.

The president issued a statement Thursday morning, highlighting his priorities and trying to focus on his administration’s “historic success.”

“My two top economic priorities have been to create a growing economy with more good-paying jobs, and to lower the prices Americans have faced from the global problem of inflation related to the pandemic,” Biden said. “We have seen historic success on the first priority, with the greatest year of job growth in history, Americans finding better jobs, better wages, and better benefits, along with the fastest economic growth in decades.”

The president also tried to reassure Americans that the challenge of inflation has a light at the end of the tunnel.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/02/10/joe-biden-inflation-index-cpi-surges-statement/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Biden Tries To Calm Fears As Inflation Continues To Soar
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2022, 04:41:23 pm »
Not with you, we won't.  It is you and your policies that are helping to drive the inflation rate, not tamp it down.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2022, 07:31:06 pm »
From the article……

“The president also tried to reassure Americans that the challenge of inflation has a light at the end of the tunnel.”

What is that? Depleted savings? More expensive grocery bills to feed families?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2022, 11:48:56 pm »
The president issued a statement Thursday morning, highlighting his priorities and trying to focus on his administration’s “historic success.”

What success would that be?