Author Topic: Seattle-area Mazda drivers report radios are stuck on the local NPR station  (Read 219 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
   Feb. 9, 2022 / 5:22 PM
Seattle-area Mazda drivers report radios are stuck on the local NPR station
By Ben Hooper

Feb. 9 (UPI) -- Seattle-area drivers of Mazda vehicles from 2014-17 have reported an unusual problem -- their radios are stuck on the local NPR station.

KUOW-FM, the Seattle-area NPR station, confirmed it had been contacted by multiple Mazda drivers in the area who reported the HD Radio in the Mazda infotainment center of their vehicles was stuck on the station.

The drivers said the radio is frozen on the station and the visuals on the dashboard screen are constantly rebooting, causing a visual hazard for some.

Many drivers have taken to social media to complain about the issue. All of the affected vehicles appear to be Mazda models from 2014-17.

"KUOW is aware of an apparent issue between our signal and some Mazda infotainment systems, causing radios to reboot when they connect to KUOW's 94.9 FM signal," the station said in a statement.

more
https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2022/02/09/Seattle-area-Mazda-drivers-radios-stuck-on-NPR/5501644444707/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Odd.

Offline verga

:bkmk:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

One more reason to work from home.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline DB

Nice programming...

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I wonder how they knew.  Progressive Seattleites have their stations locked on National Propaganda Radio.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
For you other fans of Impractical Jokers, this news article reminds me of one of their punishments......  (Same level of torture)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0WoJqQ3UK8
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 04:30:58 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.