Author Topic: Liz Cheney Snubs Voters To Mingle With Reporters Instead, Calling Constituents ‘Crazies’  (Read 105 times)

Offline Kamaji

Liz Cheney Snubs Voters To Mingle With Reporters Instead, Calling Constituents ‘Crazies’

By Tristan Justice
February 09, 2022

Endangered Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney chose to mingle with reporters and media executives over attending an annual grassroots event last weekend during a rare appearance in her home state.

“Where’s Liz Cheney? The Wyoming Republican’s Exile From Wyoming Republicans,” The New York Times headlined its reporting Wednesday highlighting Cheney’s routine absence.

“Ms. Cheney hasn’t appeared at a state Republican Party function in more than two years and hasn’t been to an in-person event for any of the party’s 23 county chapters since 2020,” the Times published.

While Republicans held a major prom-themed fundraiser in southwest Wyoming Saturday, the “biggest night of the year” for the area’s Republicans, Cheney was in the state capital of Cheyenne at an annual gathering for the Wyoming Press Association. Local constituents made clear to The Federalist last fall their at-large congresswoman’s visit anywhere beyond the northwest region of the state, referred to as the “California” portion of Wyoming, was a rare sighting to begin with. She now faces a competitive primary challenge from a Trump-endorsed opponent, land-use attorney Harriet Hageman, a local of Cheyenne.

Source:  https://thefederalist.com/2022/02/09/liz-cheney-snubs-voters-to-mingle-with-reporters-instead-calling-constituents-crazies/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Meanwhile, the RNC is pouring money into her campaign.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Meanwhile, the RNC is pouring money into her campaign.

And exactly the reason I hang up on them when they call here wanting to know why I stopped sending them money!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien