Author Topic: Biden admin pressed on legal authority for releasing migrants into US after DHS reveals numbers  (Read 116 times)

rangerrebew

Biden admin pressed on legal authority for releasing migrants into US after DHS reveals numbers
DHS 'failing to faithfully execute the laws passed by Congress,' Arizona congressman says
By Adam Shaw | Fox News

Rep. Biggs: Fauci, Biden are against 'personal responsibility' on COVID

Arizona Rep. Andy Biggs discusses how much control Big Pharma has on 'The Ingraham Angle.'
NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
Listen to this article
0:00 / 3:56

FIRST ON FOX: Rep. Andy Biggs, R-Ariz., on Wednesday pushed the Department of Homeland Security for more answers to questions about its legal basis and authority for releasing migrants into the U.S. interior – after DHS revealed the number of migrants it released into the interior without a notice to check in with a local Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) office.

"The data that you provided in your response confirms what I have long suspected, which is that under your leadership the Department of Homeland Security is failing to faithfully execute the laws passed by Congress," Biggs, the co-chair of the House Border Security Caucus, wrote in a letter to Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.

Biggs had written to Mayorkas in May with a list of questions on the release of migrants into the interior, including how many migrants had not received a Notice to Appear (NTA) in court, and how many had not reported to ICE if they had been released with a Notice to Report (NTR) at an ICE office within 60 days

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-pressed-legal-authority-releasing-migrants-into-us-dhs-reveals-numbers

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I wouldn't be holding my breath waiting for a response...