Author Topic: EPJ Scientific Study : There Is No ‘Climate Crisis’  (Read 120 times)

rangerrebew

EPJ Scientific Study : There Is No ‘Climate Crisis’
« on: February 09, 2022, 04:33:39 pm »

EPJ Scientific Study : There Is No ‘Climate Crisis’
Posted: February 8, 2022 | Author: Jamie Spry 

INCONVENIENT study out of the esteemed EU Physical Journal Plus (EPJ) reaffirming that the “Climate Crisis” narrative is yet another deliberate and deceitful eco-slogan designed to frighten you into belief and compliance.

A critical assessment of extreme events trends in times of global warming | SpringerLink

Key quote: “…on the basis of observational data, the climate crisis that, according to many sources, we are experiencing today, is not evident yet.”

The latest global temp data from UAH / NASA satellites shows that “global warming” is not a “crisis” either. January anomaly indicating a mere 0.03°C rise in global temps above the 40 year average.

https://climatism.wordpress.com/2022/02/08/epj-scientific-study-there-is-no-climate-crisis/

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: EPJ Scientific Study : There Is No ‘Climate Crisis’
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2022, 04:48:32 pm »
The "Crisis" is a necessary branding tool to get media attention and funding.

'Climate Paradigm Shift' doesn't have the same ring.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: EPJ Scientific Study : There Is No ‘Climate Crisis’
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2022, 04:59:53 pm »
The "Crisis" is a necessary branding tool to get media attention and funding.

'Climate Paradigm Shift' doesn't have the same ring.

Kind of like when the venacular for this bullshit magically and almost instantly changed from Global Warming to Climate Change....   And almost no one noticed.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.