Author Topic: What To Do With the Left After Their Coming Spanking  (Read 469 times)

Offline Kamaji

What To Do With the Left After Their Coming Spanking
« on: February 08, 2022, 05:25:44 pm »
What To Do With the Left After Their Coming Spanking

The day is now not far off when wokeness, American self-hate, foreign appeasement, and the indulgence of criminal and corrupt organizations like Black Lives Matter will end.

By Conrad Black
February 7, 2022

Even as the giant Potemkin village of Democratic Trump-hating self-righteousness crumbles week by week, the last gasp is audible: the grotesquely overstaffed January 6 committee investigating the events at the Capitol on that day last year is full of belligerent former prosecutors who, in interviews with the New York Times and others, acknowledge that they are pursuing their task as if they were after prominent alleged gangsters. The Congress has no power to indict and all it can do is claim to unearth facts that would justify an indictment from  Attorney General Merrick Garland. Garland claims to believe that parents concerned about critical race theory and other subjects taught to their children are a principal threat to public order in the United States. Though he is in lock-step with the far-Left policy agenda of the administration, even he might not be prepared to indict a former president on such a weak set of facts as this case presents.

The FBI director, Christopher Wray, reported shortly after January 6, 2021 that there was no evidence connecting those who had trespassed and vandalized the Capitol with the Trump campaign. They’ve detained hundreds of alleged Capitol trespassers without trial for many months, presumably subjecting them to the customary American prosecutor’s interrogations designed to extort useful evidence with threats of indictments or release and immunity from perjury charges, (with reckless disregard for accuracy).

The entire impetus to attack Trump is inspired by the desperate partisanship of a failed Democratic administration and Congress awaiting a severe electoral rebuke in November, and facing an array of apparently well-founded investigations themselves. The Trump-haters have been trying desperately to create the necessary ambiance of righteous unction; reputable commentators like George Will and Peggy Noonan refer to the incident at the Capitol as “1/6” to confer upon it the infamy of 9/11 and to confirm the George Will view that he and his staff were in physical danger on that particular January 6, even  though they were miles away from the Capitol. The even more lapidary Thomas Friedman at the New York Times is of the opinion that January 6, 2021 ranks with Pearl Harbor and 9/11, as well, of course, as the imaginary Russian influence on the 2016 presidential election that he endlessly touted.

This raises the great question of how to complete the settling down of American public life after evicting the incumbents and conducting a comprehensive 180° turn on virtually all policies of the Biden Administration. So great is the rot and failure of the system that Trump attacked in 2016 that not everyone can be punished for their complicity in it. It will be a little like the Liberation of France in 1944 when General de Gaulle, recognizing that a high percentage of the population had been collaborators, executed a few of the more conspicuous traitors and serenely declined to notice the failure and often the treason of the others.

Source:  https://amgreatness.com/2022/02/07/what-to-do-with-the-left-after-their-coming-spanking/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: What To Do With the Left After Their Coming Spanking
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2022, 06:00:48 pm »
Incarceration for any and all that broke the law under the Constitution.

The key to prevent likely unconstitutional actions in the future is to ensure imprisonment ensues on individuals.

Individuals performed these actions, not "Government Agencies".  Identify those individuals and remove them from society.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2022, 06:12:35 pm »
Civilly commit them to locked pyschiatric hospital wards.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2022, 06:18:41 pm »
There is a fertilizer shortage.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2022, 06:30:07 pm »
None of the crimes we have witnessed could have been planned, coordinated and executed without the complicity of the permanent federal employees, specifically the SES (Senior Executive Service) employees,  Unless and until these people are ferreted out and dumped, everything that has occurred since 2016 will happen again.
Politicians are stupid and cannot accomplish anything alone..

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2022, 07:22:12 pm »
There is a fertilizer shortage.

Gonna be a run on wood chippers.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2022, 07:33:29 pm »
All the fun fantasies aside, what should be done once control of Congress is (hopefully) wrested from the libs?

Will a bunch of show-investigations, as envisaged by McCarthy, be sufficient?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2022, 08:15:11 pm »
Reduce payroll taxes.

Drill, baby, drill!

Complete the Keystone XL pipeline.

Require Medicare to negotiate Part-D prescription prices.

Use the Defense Production Act to rebuild American manufacturing capability and capacity.

Withdraw from the World Health Organization and the World Trade Organization.

Implement export controls on American technology its enemies could use against it.

Negotiate unilateral trade agreements with trading partners to keep our elected representatives repsonsible, accountable, and responive to unfair trade parctices.

Repatriate the old Swift Meat company processing capacity from Chinese control to American control.

Re-commit to the Monroe Doctrine and Teddy Roosevelt's speak softly but carry a big stick foreign policy.

Push Russian influence out of Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Cuba.

Implement a territorial corporate tax policy to make domestic companies competitive with foreign companies operating in the US.

People who give up American citizenship to avoid paying taxes should have to forfeit 100% of proceeds of earnings, capital gains, and wealth acquired while a citizen.

Put America back in charge of its own Manifest Destiny.

Relinquish the New World Order to the dustbin of History.

Declare Social Security Numbers as property of the United States of America and prohibit Social Security Numbers from residing on systems in foreign locations.

Every increase in any and all Federal Expenditures must be offset by a 250% reduction in other Federal expenditures.

Make corporate stock buy-backs a post-tax expense while making dividend and interest payments pre-tax.

Eliminate carried interest tax exemption of deferral.

Fastrack domestic energy projects to reduce inflation.

Make America work for working Americans.

The biggest obstacle to American success is the Government and the Global Climate Change communist operatives.

A Marshall Plan for American infrastructure, workers, and economy,
« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 08:59:18 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2022, 09:40:48 pm »
None of the crimes we have witnessed could have been planned, coordinated and executed without the complicity of the permanent federal employees, specifically the SES (Senior Executive Service) employees,  Unless and until these people are ferreted out and dumped, everything that has occurred since 2016 will happen again.
Politicians are stupid and cannot accomplish anything alone..

B I N G O ! ! !

I have LONG held that those unelected bastards are FAR more a problem than anyone holding elective office. @EdinVA
« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 10:56:23 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2022, 10:47:45 pm »
Gonna be a run on wood chippers.
Reminds me I gotta watch the movie Fargo once again.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2022, 11:00:25 pm »
B I N G O ! ! !

I have LONG held that those unelected bastards are FAR more a problem than anyone holding elective office. @EdinVA

@Bigun
They believe they are accountable to no one and they promote those that think the same so the river of self righteous liberalism runs deep and wide...
When congress created the SES the law states they cannot be fired.... stupid
« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 11:01:35 pm by EdinVA »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2022, 11:04:31 pm »
@Bigun
They believe they are accountable to no one and they promote those that think the same so the river of self righteous liberalism runs deep and wide...
When congress created the SES the law states they cannot be fired.... stupid

:yowsa: And for the very reasons you mentioned, what they believe is largely true to our great sorrow! @EdinVA

(The river began to be stocked in the 1920s)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 11:06:17 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2022, 12:04:17 am »
More importantly - What to do with the republicans that win in their wake. How to make them perform. How to make them raise buttresses and barricades against reliving the fascism we just experienced. How to make them enforce and guarantee our rights, tearing down the decades of liberal law they let come into being.

Worry about your own house.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2022, 12:35:25 am »
More importantly - What to do with the republicans that win in their wake. How to make them perform. How to make them raise buttresses and barricades against reliving the fascism we just experienced. How to make them enforce and guarantee our rights, tearing down the decades of liberal law they let come into being.

Worry about your own house.

:thumbsup:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2022, 01:05:24 am »
Incarceration for any and all that broke the law under the Constitution.

The key to prevent likely unconstitutional actions in the future is to ensure imprisonment ensues on individuals.

Individuals performed these actions, not "Government Agencies".  Identify those individuals and remove them from society.
And start at the top. These policies could not exist without at least the tacit approval of those who are in supervisory positions, if not their wholehearted and enthusiastic participation and support.

Loss of position, accrued benefits, clearances, and eligibility to be government employees. Not resignations, but terminations.
While that is being done, these agencies need some serious scrutiny as to their mission and methodology, and should be brought back into Constitutional compliance or dissolved.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2022, 01:17:24 pm »
Charge, conduct trials and throw the guilty in jail for maximum terms.
Execute those guilty of capital crime.

Record the perp walks, trials, and executions and release to
the public.

Purge our government to the extent possible all the excess
people and contracts. A ten percent reduction for each of the
next few years.

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2022, 03:51:55 pm »
Charge, conduct trials and throw the guilty in jail for maximum terms.
Execute those guilty of capital crime.

Record the perp walks, trials, and executions and release to
the public.

Purge our government to the extent possible all the excess
people and contracts. A ten percent reduction for each of the
next few years.
What political position will you be running for?

I will vote for you.