Author Topic: Exclusive: Rep. Chip Roy Introduces Bill to Reinstate Troops Discharged over Vaccine Mandate  (Read 118 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive: Rep. Chip Roy Introduces Bill to Reinstate Troops Discharged over Vaccine Mandate

Kristina Wong 8 Feb 2022

Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX) introduced a bill on Tuesday that would allow service members who were discharged over the Biden administration’s military coronavirus vaccine mandate to be reinstated, Breitbart News has exclusively learned.

The bill, called the Service Restoration Act, would also prevent troops from facing punishment or any adverse treatment as a result of not wanting to get vaccinated. “Adverse action” would include retaliation, punishment, disparate treatment, a requirement to wear a mask or reside in sub-standard housing.

The bill would also allow reinstated service members to count the time they were discharged towards their retirement benefits and expunge from the service member’s service record any adverse action that was based solely on not receiving the vaccine.

Roy said in a statement to Breitbart News:

Because of President Biden’s power-hungry, anti-science COVID-19 vaccine mandate, hundreds of valuable American service members are being forced out of our military, taking with them years of subject-matter expertise, careers of selfless sacrifice, and lifelong dreams of military service. This is strategically foolish, profoundly un-American, and completely unacceptable.

I introduced the Service Restoration Act to ensure that the brave men and women of our armed forces are not fired over this wrong-headed mandate — whether it be for a medical, religious, conscientious or any reason — and that those already dismissed are able to get back to honorably serving their country with their time of service and records rightfully restored.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/08/exclusive-rep-chip-roy-introduces-bill-to-reinstate-troops-discharged-over-vaccine-mandate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Just like happened with the fired Police veterans, the U.S. Military is going to discover that a large majority of the people discharged over COVID and CRT mandates will refuse to come back in. Biden/Austin/Milley have undermined the 'trust' of soldiers in the military hierarchy. The American military is now being managed and controlled by bureaucrats and communist Leftists with dubious allegiances (Milley and his Chinese colleagues). And no soldier or Cop, routinely under life-or-death circumstances, will serve a Chain of Command which they can not trust.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.