Author Topic: Red State Public Schools Encourage Kids To Go Transgender Behind Their Parents’ Backs  (Read 364 times)

Offline Kamaji

Report: Red State Public Schools Encourage Kids To Go Transgender Behind Their Parents’ Backs

A new report finds systemic racism, sexual obscenity, and anti-Americanism in U.S. public education, even in a deeply red state.

By Joy Pullmann
February 07, 2022

While Idaho is considered a refuge for people fleeing Democrat-controlled areas, a new report shows the state’s supermajority Republican legislature has not protected children from far-left politics in public schools, including state-sponsored racism and hiding transgender ideation from childrens’ parents.

Report authors Anna Miller and Dr. Scott Yenor note that the kind of extremist ideology affecting kids in blue and purple states is also metastasizing within small-town and rural public schools in locales that faithfully vote Republican.

“School administrators in Coeur d’Alene manipulated an 11-year-old girl into believing she was a boy and should undergo gender transition surgery,” Miller writes in a study overview in The American Mind. “The elementary school counselor had coached the young girl into believing she was transsexual and instructed her how to tell her parents about her new identity. According to a recorded phone call between the counselor and parent, the principal and other school officials had known about this and began calling the girl by a boy’s name while purposefully choosing not to inform the child’s parents.”

Leftist morality that undermines the beliefs and desires of a majority of Idaho’s citizens is rampant throughout the Republican-run state’s education systems, says Miller and Yenor’s recently released report for the Idaho Freedom Foundation and Claremont Institute’s Center for the American Way of Life: “Things that were unthinkable five or 10 years ago now are everyday practices in public schools across America.”

Source:  https://thefederalist.com/2022/02/07/report-red-state-public-schools-encourage-kids-to-go-transgender-behind-their-parents-backs/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... anything to sneak into the girls locker room after the peephole was discovered.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This is one of my biggest beefs with some of the GOP legislatures. They turn a blind eye to issues that occur in the states. If it's not this, it's voter reform, particularly absentee ballot reform. If not that then welfare reform, or reeling in out of control bureaucracy or even the courts.

We just let this leftist apparatus get away with their garbage and don't challenge it, especially in the schools.
The Republic is lost.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
Idaho has a GOP supermajority, they got all the tools they need to address this.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

This is one of my biggest beefs with some of the GOP legislatures. They turn a blind eye to issues that occur in the states. If it's not this, it's voter reform, particularly absentee ballot reform. If not that then welfare reform, or reeling in out of control bureaucracy or even the courts.

We just let this leftist apparatus get away with their garbage and don't challenge it, especially in the schools.

:thumbsup:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Vulcan proffers:
"We just let this leftist apparatus get away with their garbage and don't challenge it, especially in the schools."

The only way to "stop the garbage" is to go into the schools (and administrative offices) and physically remove the leftists (teachers AND administrators) pushing this nonsense.

And then... start over.

Traditional-minded Americans are not willing to do this.

Until then... it's just gonna be more of the same.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
Vulcan proffers:
"We just let this leftist apparatus get away with their garbage and don't challenge it, especially in the schools."

The only way to "stop the garbage" is to go into the schools (and administrative offices) and physically remove the leftists (teachers AND administrators) pushing this nonsense.

And then... start over.

Traditional-minded Americans are not willing to do this.

Until then... it's just gonna be more of the same.

I'd go about it differently. Put cameras with sound in every classroom and online monitoring. It's already been done with covid so the infrastructure is already there.

Allow students to record classes with their cellphones. Punish teachers with jail time if they interfere. Put all curriculum online. Allow parents more rights in holding teachers accountable.

States need to pass a whole host of laws essentially limiting teachers from spewing ideology and indoctrinating students, or treating them unequally. Then just sit back and enraged and empowered parents do the work.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

I'd go about it differently. Put cameras with sound in every classroom and online monitoring. It's already been done with covid so the infrastructure is already there.

Allow students to record classes with their cellphones. Punish teachers with jail time if they interfere. Put all curriculum online. Allow parents more rights in holding teachers accountable.

States need to pass a whole host of laws essentially limiting teachers from spewing ideology and indoctrinating students, or treating them unequally. Then just sit back and enraged and empowered parents do the work.

I agree that covid presents a useful “in” for getting recording tech into every classroom.  I would require every class session to be recorded, with the recording available for the parents of every child in the class to view, without school administrators or teachers being present.  Out of classroom sessions would have to be recorded as well, including field trips.  It would be a curable offense for a teacher to hold a session without it being recorded.  Also with school clubs.  If a teacher is going to be present at a club meeting, the meeting must be recorded and the recording made available to the parents of children in that club.

Offline EdinVA

Maybe we need to have a probationary period for newly elected politicians where if they don't follow up on all the BS they spewed to get elected we kick 'em out and start over.