Author Topic: Schiff: ‘I’m Concerned’ DOJ Is Not Pursuing Trump ‘Vigorously’ for Efforts to Overturn 2020 Election  (Read 93 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schiff: ‘I’m Concerned’ DOJ Is Not Pursuing Trump ‘Vigorously’ for Efforts to Overturn 2020 Election

Pam Key 7 Feb 2022

Representative Adam Schiff (D-CA) said Monday on MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show” that the Justice Department was not pursuing former President Donald Trump as “vigorously” as they should be for his efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election.

Guest host Ali Velshi said, “When you make the point, and you made it before that, it isn’t your job. It is not your role to do certain things and that the committee by nature of the type of thing it is does not have the ability to prosecute criminally, and that the Justice Department should be. What’s your sense of — it sounded a little like dissatisfaction from you. Do you feel the Justice Department is pursuing this as vigorously as it should be?”

Schiff said, “I feel they are pursuing the violence of January 6th vigorously, including people that were not present but nonetheless were involved in a seditious conspiracy. When I have less confidence than’s other efforts to overturn the election such as the former president on the phone with the secretary of state in Georgia, trying to coerce that secretary into finding 11,780 votes that don’t exist.”

He added, “I think if you or I or any of your viewers were on the phone recording the conversation like thought, we would be under investigation. It shouldn’t matter that this was a former President of the United States. Those issues I’m concerned about, but in terms of our role and, we’re going to get to the bottom of all of these efforts, and we’re going to make them public. We’re going to try to legislate to protect us from any recurrence.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/02/07/schiff-im-concerned-doj-is-not-pursuing-trump-vigorously-for-efforts-to-overturn-2020-election/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Maybe Schiff should persuade Pelosi to impeach Trump for it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline EdinVA

I am concerned DOJ is not going after schiftless...

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... says the man responsible for 2 failed impeachments.

The DOJ has to convince a jury, and the American public, beyond a reasonable doubt that a crime was committed by a specific individual or individuals.  This is a much higher legal threshold than Schiff's telling rabid moonbats what they already believe to illicit campaign contributions, free publicity, and raise his media profile.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion