Author Topic: Joe Biden Science Adviser Eric Lander Admits Violating White House Workplace Policy  (Read 108 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Science Adviser Eric Lander Admits Violating White House Workplace Policy

Wendell Husebø 7 Feb 2022

An internal White House investigation reportedly found President Joe Biden’s top science adviser, Eric Lander, had throughout his White House tenure “disrespectful interactions” with colleagues that violated Biden’s workplace policy.

The “credible evidence” of Lander’s behavior violates Biden’s pledge that everyone working for the president would be treated with “decency and dignity,” Politico reported.

“If you’re ever working with me and I hear you treated another colleague with disrespect, talk down to someone, I promise I will fire you on the spot. On the spot. No ifs, ands, or buts,” Biden promised last year. “Everybody, everybody is entitled to be treated with decency and dignity”:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/07/joe-biden-science-adviser-eric-lander-admits-violating-white-house-workplace-policy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I guess this *rule* doesn't apply to Brandon....ask Peter Doocy
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Killer Clouds

I guess this *rule* doesn't apply to Brandon....ask Peter Doocy
Or to Kamelass either obviously.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s Top Scientist Resigns amid Bullying Scandal

President Joe Biden’s top science adviser Eric Lander resigned on Monday evening following reports that he “bullied and demeaned” his subordinates.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/07/bidens-top-scientist-resigns-bullying-scandal/
Support the USO