Author Topic: AT&T Commercial Star Milana Vayntrub: ‘I Am Grateful for the Beautifully Boring Abortion I Had’  (Read 2230 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
That's maternity weight. She had a kid (no mention of who the father is, so maybe sperm donor?).

Oh... the irony.  Bragging about a beautiful abortion, while carrying or just delivering?  This young lady's mind is quite F'ed up.

PS.  Preggers doesn't really impact gluteus size.  Let's see how she sizes up later.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Oh... the irony.  Bragging about a beautiful abortion, while carrying or just delivering?  This young lady's mind is quite F'ed up.

PS.  Preggers doesn't really impact gluteus size.  Let's see how she sizes up later.
Read her original essay. It's something spectacularly messed up.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/this-is-us-actress-milana-vayntrub-my-abortion-story

Basically she had some serious, painful complications giving birth and it reinforced her belief that had she not deliberately wanted to bring that child into the world, she never would have done it, but that her abortion as a college student was quick and painless (to her). It just seems so cold and calculated. She saw the importance of reproducing (which I will give her credit for that; much of my generation would rather live childfree and to heck with the consequences), but only when she was financially well-off. She saw absolutely nothing wrong with her abortion, then or now—her supposedly strong moral compass didn't bat a proverbial eyelash. To her, a child killed in the womb was better than one born to a poor mother. When I say that's a relic of Soviet thinking, I'm not kidding!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Noticed her breasts months ago. Even posted how big-huge they had become from when she first started. Even commented that she needs specially tailored shirts. Thought she had a boob-job or something. But it could have been pregnancy or simply gaining weight with age. Who knows?

But yes, when she first appeared she was beautiful and totally chase worthy. But they all are. Over the years she evolved to be less and less attractive. I agree she will not be around much longer. Too many other young beauties with no baggage.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

That's maternity weight. She had a kid.

Not really ..... she gave birth in May 2020.

Offline Hoodat

In case there's any question of her political leanings . . .

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-