Author Topic: AT&T Commercial Star Milana Vayntrub: ‘I Am Grateful for the Beautifully Boring Abortion I Had’  (Read 2231 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AT&T Commercial Star Milana Vayntrub: ‘I Am Grateful for the Beautifully Boring Abortion I Had’

David Ng 8 Feb 2022

Comedian-actress Milana Vayntrub, who is known to millions of TV viewers for playing cheerful saleswoman “Lily” in AT&T’s ubiquitous wireless commercials, has penned a personal essay in which she expresses gratitude for abortion, describing her own experience terminating her unwanted child as “no big deal.”

She also describes women as “all of us with a uterus” and abortions as a form of “essential health care.”

“Over the past decade, I’ve hardly thought about my abortion, except for when I think of those who may not have access to one,” she wrote in an essay for The Daily Beast.

Vayntrub uses her more recent experience of a difficult labor to argue why the Supreme Court should uphold Roe v. Wade.

“Now that I’ve experienced a full-term pregnancy and given birth, I find myself thinking about how imprisoning it would be to go through this if I didn’t choose it,” she wrote. “All of us with a uterus may soon be stripped of the constitutional right to an abortion. Forced pregnancy and birth sounds medieval—as medieval as secret, unsafe abortions. And yet, here we are.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/02/08/att-commercial-star-milana-vayntrub-i-am-grateful-for-the-beautifully-boring-abortion-i-had/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
She's to the left of Bernie if you look at her Instagram profile.  I was quite disappointed when I found tat out.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
She's to the left of Bernie if you look at her Instagram profile.  I was quite disappointed when I found tat out.
She's literally a relic of the Soviet Union.

She's a beautiful woman physically, but alas, one of those women for whom physical beauty is all they have.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

She's a beautiful woman physically, but alas, one of those women for whom physical beauty is all they have.

And as we've seen with most Liberals once that beauty fades there's nothing left.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Hoodat

Forced pregnancy and birth sounds medieval—as medieval as secret, unsafe abortions. And yet, here we are.”

Forced pregnancy?  Is she a rape victim?  Was she held down against her will and artificially inseminated?

Yes, I am disappointed as well.  Perhaps she should move back to Uzbekistan to discover how precious life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness really are.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Nothing that a lot of make-up and a push-up bra won't solve.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mountaineer

I am sad for the child she killed.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I guess it wasn't a *beautiful* experience for the baby....what  a horrific thing to say!
Support the USO

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Having read the original essay she wrote,  it appears she is convinced that the child never existed.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

*Typical Male Mode On*

If you've ever seen her IG page...a pushup bra is the last thing she needs...if anything she needs a bra to make them look LESS prominent.

*Typical Male Mode Off*

Offline Hoodat

I think it's more than just a push-up bra.  I think she has been enhanced.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
She will someday be required to give an account for this. Scripture makes clear how precious children are in His sight. Ms. Vayntrub may not believe this, but that makes no difference. We will all have to account for our sins.
For all you've given Lord, I stand amazed.
Salvation covers me, forever changed!
In all I could not be, You met every need!
My sin, my broken life, Your cross, Your sacrifice
My hopelessness, my shame, Your faithfulness,  Your grace
The greatest mystery, Your awesome love for me.

Offline Hoodat

She will someday be required to give an account for this. Scripture makes clear how precious children are in His sight. Ms. Vayntrub may not believe this, but that makes no difference. We will all have to account for our sins.

She does have the option of recognizing, acknowledging, confessing, and asking for forgiveness.  But it doesn't look like she's gotten to the recognizing part yet.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
She does have the option of recognizing, acknowledging, confessing, and asking for forgiveness.  But it doesn't look like she's gotten to the recognizing part yet.

Yes, she does. I pray she sees what she did and asks for forgiveness.

Online mountaineer

Having read the original essay she wrote,  it appears she is convinced that the child never existed.
It's the whole "it's not a person unless I believe it's a person" motif, I'd guess.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

It's the whole "it's not a person unless I believe it's a person" motif, I'd guess.

I believe Adolf Eichmann said the same thing about Jews.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Man, one easy lesson in making a "9" into a "7".  Liberalism is ugly

Looks aside, she sure seems certain of what happens immediately in the afterlife......  Hate to have to be her trying explain that flippant comment about a child's life.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:yowsa:  pointing-up 

Something about being cast into the sea with a millstone around your neck IIRC.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
:yowsa:  pointing-up 

Something about being cast into the sea with a millstone around your neck IIRC.

Her time hawking phones may not last much longer.  I've noticed she's chubbed out for the pandemic, and they are strategically hiding her fat ass with camera angles.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Doesn't matter, as far as sales go, at least to me. I ditched AT&T years ago for their lousy coverage anyplace that wasn't next to a paved road, and some that were. Nothing will make me go back.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

She will someday be required to give an account for this. Scripture makes clear how precious children are in His sight.

I think she'll someday be required to also give an account for her essay on the "beautifully boring abortion" she had ----- using her fame to give comfort and courage for others to follow in her footsteps. @debrawiest

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
I think she'll someday be required to also give an account for her essay on the "beautifully boring abortion" she had ----- using her fame to give comfort and courage for others to follow in her footsteps. @debrawiest

Leading others astray….

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, she just used up the last of her 'cute and perky' points with her complacency toward the murder of her child.

Either she's lying (acting role) or she's not wired right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Her time hawking phones may not last much longer.  I've noticed she's chubbed out for the pandemic, and they are strategically hiding her fat ass with camera angles.
That's maternity weight. She had a kid (no mention of who the father is, so maybe sperm donor?).