Author Topic: James Carville: I want to punch 'piece of s--t' unvaccinated people in the face  (Read 518 times)

Online Hoodat

James Carville: I want to punch 'piece of s--t' unvaccinated people in the face

Lindsay Kornick  |  7 Feb 2022

Democratic strategist James Carville cursed out unvaccinated individuals on his podcast last week, saying anyone without a vaccine was a "piece of s--t" and he wanted to punch them in the face.

On Thursday's "Politics War Room with James Carville & Al Hunt," Carville and Hunt took a listener question wondering why President Biden would not pass a bill that bars unvaccinated citizens from interstate travel.  .  .  .

.  .  .  Carville continued by suggesting a law giving immunity to anyone for punching an unvaccinated person.

"I wish what they’d do is pass a law to make you immune from liability if you punch some unvaccinated person right in the face, which I’d really like to do. If you ask me what’s my first reaction to you if you’re not vaccinated, you don’t have any medical reason not to be, you’re a piece of s---, OK? I just want to punch you in the god----ed face. That’s the way I look at these people," Carville said.  .  .  .

https://www.foxnews.com/media/james-carville-wants-punch-unvaccinated-people

Bring it on, you fascist putz.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline MajorClay

Bring it slim

Offline Kamaji

Why?  The only people an unvaccinated person is putting at risk is him/her self.  He/she is certainly not putting some vaccinated person at risk.

Seems like all liberals are letting their inner fascist show these days.

Online Right_in_Virginia

I see doctors are still having trouble finding the most effective psychopharmaceutical cocktail for Mr. Carville.  I hope they keep trying.

Offline Kamaji

I see doctors are still having trouble finding the most effective psychopharmaceutical cocktail for Mr. Carville.  I hope they keep trying.

:silly:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Carville, you insect.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Mr. Serpenthead, show us on the doll where the unvaccinated person (with whom you never had any contact) hurt you.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The feeling is mutual.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Hoodat

Why?  The only people an unvaccinated person is putting at risk is him/her self.  He/she is certainly not putting some vaccinated person at risk.

Seems like all liberals are letting their inner fascist show these days.

On the flip side, the vaccinated are putting the unvaccinated at risk because they may be carrying the virus and not know it.  At least when an unvaccinated person gets the virus, you will know it.

My SIL was the first in my family to get the virus, and she caught it from a person who was jabbed (and who tested positive, but didn't tell anyone).
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Killer Clouds

The only person Carville could punch in the face without getting killed himself might be a little old crippled lady.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Bring it slim

I'll even serve him a drink from my private bar first, so he won't feel much pain when I return his attempted punch.  I'm very kind that way.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

I'll even serve him a drink from my private bar first, so he won't feel much pain when I return his attempted punch.  I'm very kind that way.

And as he lays on the ground trying to shake off the sting, you tower over him and scream, "LSU SUCKS!".

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

My Precious!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Are he and Mary Magdalene still married?    happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Let's go Serpent head...I'm your Huckleberry.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

Online Right_in_Virginia

Are he and Mary Magdalene still married?    happy77

Yup ... 29 years @DCPatriot

Offline EdinVA

So who was it again that was advocating violence?

Online DCPatriot

Yup ... 29 years @DCPatriot

LOL!  Trying to remember if it's their daughters or if it's Juan Williams' daughters who are staunch Conservatives.

In any event, the Carville/Matalin house could probably be a hit Reality Show. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
LOL!  Trying to remember if it's their daughters or if it's Juan Williams' daughters who are staunch Conservatives.

In any event, the Carville/Matalin house could probably be a hit Reality Show.

Juan Williams son Tony is a Republican.  Polar opposite of his dad.

I couldn't find anything on Carville's two daughters.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online DCPatriot

Juan Williams son Tony is a Republican.  Polar opposite of his dad.

@txradioguy

Thanks!  :patriot:

Offline rustynail

Grump Old Man says what?

Online Hoodat

Younger daughter, Emma, in 2018 debutante photo:

She attended a private HS in Alexandria, VA, but trashed it all by enrolling at LSU.

Older daughter Matty is second from the left below standing between her younger sister and her fiance/husband.  Not sure if they're married yet.

It would appear that neither has any stomach for politics, which is understandable.  Wishing them much happiness in life.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
With Carville's ugly mug, I'd say he knows a thing or two about being punched in the face.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.