Author Topic: Watch: Female student brutally pummeled in head more than 30 times, as classmates look on and laugh  (Read 1766 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
‘Situation is horrific,’ lawyer says of attack on Las Vegas girl

Katelyn Newberg  |  February 21, 2022 - 7:13 pm

A Las Vegas High School student who was attacked in class this month in an alleged battery captured on video has obtained legal representation from attorneys with the American Civil Liberties Union of Nevada.

ACLU President Robert Langford and Executive Director Athar Haseebullah are representing the student, according to a news release from the organization. Langford said Monday that the ACLU is in the process of examining the “state of student violence” in the Clark County School District but has not decided on further legal action in the case.

“We hope to talk soon with the school district and have a conversation,” Langford told the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

The attack, which happened Feb. 2, was captured in a video posted online that showed a girl punching another girl multiple times, school police Lt. Bryan Zink has said. He said the attacker was cited for battery and will be disciplined by the school.  .  .  .

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/situation-is-horrific-lawyer-says-ofattack-on-las-vegas-girl-2533078/

So here we are almost three weeks later.  No further charges have been filed against the attacker.  And as far as the school is concerned, she is still enrolled as a student while the school administrators are still in the process of considering what disciplinary action to take.

@Hoodat

Chances are the ACLU is negotiating with the school to determine how much "shut up and go away" money they will get if they find the white girl to be at fault,and the school and the other student blameless. 

If they were serious about filing a law suit,it would have already been filed.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

@sneakypete

The attacker was white.  The head of the Nevada ACLU is white.  Not sure where you're getting this racial thing from.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

The attacker was white.  The head of the Nevada ACLU is white.  Not sure where you're getting this racial thing from.

@Hoodat

It has been a while since I viewed the video,and I thought the attacker was black.

Thank you for the correction.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I served on a school board in the 90s.

Those of you finding fault with the teacher...DON'T!!!  Fact is, our degenerate society has largely stripped teachers and administrators of power to deal with students that are problem kids.  It really falls to the individual school board to establish policies and then enforce them.  When I was on the school board, we had each kid sign a document indicating they would adhere to certain behavior, and the consequences were spelled out in advance.  ZERO TOLERANCE.

Had this girl done what she did on our campus, she would have been expelled without a 2nd thought.  However, we as a school district would have had to pay the tuition for her to attend a private school that dealt with problem kids.  That is the nonsense that goes on.

In our degenerate society, had that teacher interdicted, she would most certainly have been sued, and even terminated for the school district most likely would not have supported her.  Children are on their own.  They have to protect themselves.  Assuming school personnel will protect your children, and you are drawing a false sense of security in that environment.

And the UGLY TRUTH is that minority students get away with many things today, particularly in Democrat controlled/governed areas.  Lunacy is the reality of our degenerate society.

You want your children safe, teach them to defend themselves.  And know, even when they do defend themselves after being attacked, most school districts do not care, they will get suspended/expelled right along with the aggressor.  The folks on this thread indicating the girl get knocked out might just get blamed for the beating, that is not far from the truth.  Everything is upside down in this degenerate society.

Heck, we have the POTUS condemning the state of Texas for attempting to halt the practice of allowing a minor child to use chemicals to alter their body because they have it in their mind they want to be the opposite sex.  Lunacy galore.  The inmates are in charge of the insane asylum.  For real!!!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Some districts have a policy of not permitting teachers to break up fights. Also girl fights are the worst to break up. I have had to break up two in my career,and frankly I would rather break up 10 guy fights than 1 girl fight.
Yes, in my bad old days I broke up three energetic catfights. God loves me, I didn't get a scratch. But three is my limit. Had the last one been better with the K-Bar in her hand, I would have been in some serious hurt.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis