Author Topic: Watch: Female student brutally pummeled in head more than 30 times, as classmates look on and laugh  (Read 1764 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Watch: Female student brutally pummeled in head more than 30 times, as classmates look on and laugh
February 7, 2022 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

A horrific video has surfaced on social media showing a female high school student in Las Vegas viciously punching the head of another girl more than 30 times until she appeared to lose consciousness while a teacher made a weak attempt to stop the brutal assault and other students stood around and laughed.

The Clark County School District has not revealed which high school the attack took place at last Wednesday. A person, who is allegedly a teacher, is seen on the video telling the attacker to “Stop, stop, stop. Get off of her.” But there seemed to be no real effort to put an end to the punch-fest while the victim raised her hands to try and protect herself as she was hit in the back of the head and face. No one else made an attempt to stop the beat-down.

The video ends with the girl face down on her desk seemingly unconscious. It is unknown what the extent of her injuries are but she reportedly had a seizure before being taken to the hospital.

The Clark County School District Police Department told KTNV in a statement that a Las Vegas High School student was cited for battery last Wednesday. Considering the violence of the attack, that seems to be an insufficient response and many contend it looked more like attempted murder.

Warning: Extremely Violent Content:

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1490213817430601729

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/02/07/watch-female-student-brutally-pummeled-in-head-more-than-30-times-as-classmates-look-on-and-laugh-1198158/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Send in the Social Workers!

Seriously, that teacher had neither the will, the guts, nor the ability to restrain the attacking student.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
36 blows, and not one student or the Teacher intervened?

Battery my ass, this was attempted murder/

This is messed up.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2022, 09:08:40 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

The teacher and the principal should be fired on the spot.  The assailant should be arrested and prosecuted.  And Clark County should be forced to foot the bill for the private school education of every student in that classroom.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

School officials told students to stop sharing the video because it “serves no purpose other than to further ridicule and embarrass the victim and embolden bullies.”

It is the school officials who make it possible for people to be victimized.  And their willingness to cover this all up by blocking the dissemination of this video is what emboldens bullies.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Jamie Young@JYoungComedyVO
Replying to @WSisFraud @libsoftiktok and @ClarkCountySch

When a child is being harmed, all rules are set aside and you do what you have to do to stop the beating. No lawyer, admin, or jury would punish these action. Lack of action…totally negligent.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It is the school officials who make it possible for people to be victimized.  And their willingness to cover this all up by blocking the dissemination of this video is what emboldens bullies.
Bull, they don't want the video shared because it shows how unsafe they make it for children in the school and their lack of action over what should be charged as attempted murder. The 'school officials' and teacher are very lucky it wasn't my child that was assaulted......there would be nothing attempted about my actions.

Offline Hoodat

Wild wild west in Clark County, NV

Legacy High School secretary brutally attacked by student

Victoria Saha   |   Feb 4, 2022   |   11:16 PM PST

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — A teen is in a juvenile detention center after a violent attack on a school secretary. 

There was never anything that was made public about this incident earlier this week but a teacher at Legacy High School teacher came forward exclusively to 8 News Now saying a student attacked a school secretary Monday morning.

A screenshot of the incident report that was uploaded to a school portal was given to 8 News Now by sources at Legacy High School which details the attack on the principal’s secretary.

It says the student was punching her in the head and choking her.

“We as teachers are kind of done, we need to feel safe and we don’t,” said a teacher who wished to remain anonymous. . . . “We never heard from admin or principal nobody even spoke to us about it,” the teacher said.

https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-news/legacy-high-school-secretary-brutally-attacked-by-student/

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Bull, they don't want the video shared because it shows how unsafe they make it for children in the school and their lack of action over what should be charged as attempted murder. The 'school officials' and teacher are very lucky it wasn't my child that was assaulted......there would be nothing attempted about my actions.

The student was only charged with battery although it was clear from the video that she landed twenty direct blows to the victim's head AFTER losing consciousness.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Back in my day as a secondary school student, we were broken down into sections on the basis of academic ability as expressed in a combination of grades and scores on standardized tests. The best and the brightest were in the class designated n-1 (with n being the grade number) and the numbers after the hyphen went up as academic ability went down. The kids with a predilection toward violent behaviour were often in the class with the highest second number, and it is no accident that they were generally taught by some of the toughest, often male teachers, that no one wanted to go rounds with.

This sort of crap did rarely happen, especially during the race riots, but overall was just not part of the picture.

But then, there was still a chance someone would go to the gas chamber or 'ol' sparky' if they killed someone, and promptly, without being able to plea their way back onto the streets in ten years or less.

We were a different culture, then, one actually repelled by unnecessary violence, instead of saturated with images of mayhem and murder and hate.

Thanks for nothing, Hollywood.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The student was only charged with battery although it was clear from the video that she landed twenty direct blows to the victim's head AFTER losing consciousness.
In my mind that screams I want to kill you by someone with serious rage issues that belongs locked away from civil society.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The teacher and the principal should be fired on the spot.  The assailant should be arrested and prosecuted.  And Clark County should be forced to foot the bill for the private school education of every student in that classroom.

@Hoodat

Yeah,to everything but funding private school for the kids that looked on and didn't do a thing to stop it. Bleep them,AND the whores they rode in on.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Hoodat

AND.....the victim's head was laying on a hard wooden desk top with no "give" to it for each blow to the back of her head.
@

Offline Hoodat

@Hoodat

AND.....the victim's head was laying on a hard wooden desk top with no "give" to it for each blow to the back of her head.
@

Yep.  I read that she was having seizures on the way to the hospital.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yep.  I read that she was having seizures on the way to the hospital.

@Hoodat

This could very well be a case where the beating she took today will have a negative effect on the rest of her life.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
In my mind that screams I want to kill you by someone with serious rage issues that belongs locked away from civil society.

Feral animal.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline verga

Send in the Social Workers!

Seriously, that teacher had neither the will, the guts, nor the ability to restrain the attacking student.
Some districts have a policy of not permitting teachers to break up fights. Also girl fights are the worst to break up. I have had to break up two in my career,and frankly I would rather break up 10 guy fights than 1 girl fight.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

It's nice that Jamie has that opinion, but sadly he is wrong. if Police have no duty to intervene than teachers have even less. As I stated in another post. Girl fights are the worst. Frankly I don't think I would want a female teacher intervening. 
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

So, Clark County Schools' policy is to make schools safe for bullies?

... some attorney will find a nice Civil Lawsuit to chase for the school admins creating a hostile and dangerous environment for learning for children.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online cato potatoe

This stuff happens in every public school at some point.  If you leave your kids in there, know they have to deal with the bastard offspring of the dumbest people you have ever encountered.

Offline verga

This stuff happens in every public school at some point.  If you leave your kids in there, know they have to deal with the bastard offspring of the dumbest people you have ever encountered.
And it happens at Private and Parochial schools too. But right now Public schools are the favorite whipping boys. 75- 50 years ago it was the Religious schools.

Offline Hoodat

This is unacceptable.  If the State is going to require by law that students attend school, then the State has a legal and ethical responsibility to provide a safe environment for those students.  The video shows that no such environment exists in that classroom.  The State has failed.  It's only recourse is to forfeit school funding over to the parents and allow them to find schools that provide the safety and respect their children deserve.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

‘Situation is horrific,’ lawyer says of attack on Las Vegas girl

Katelyn Newberg  |  February 21, 2022 - 7:13 pm

A Las Vegas High School student who was attacked in class this month in an alleged battery captured on video has obtained legal representation from attorneys with the American Civil Liberties Union of Nevada.

ACLU President Robert Langford and Executive Director Athar Haseebullah are representing the student, according to a news release from the organization. Langford said Monday that the ACLU is in the process of examining the “state of student violence” in the Clark County School District but has not decided on further legal action in the case.

“We hope to talk soon with the school district and have a conversation,” Langford told the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

The attack, which happened Feb. 2, was captured in a video posted online that showed a girl punching another girl multiple times, school police Lt. Bryan Zink has said. He said the attacker was cited for battery and will be disciplined by the school.  .  .  .

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/situation-is-horrific-lawyer-says-ofattack-on-las-vegas-girl-2533078/

So here we are almost three weeks later.  No further charges have been filed against the attacker.  And as far as the school is concerned, she is still enrolled as a student while the school administrators are still in the process of considering what disciplinary action to take.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
‘Situation is horrific,’ lawyer says of attack on Las Vegas girl

Katelyn Newberg  |  February 21, 2022 - 7:13 pm

A Las Vegas High School student who was attacked in class this month in an alleged battery captured on video has obtained legal representation from attorneys with the American Civil Liberties Union of Nevada.

ACLU President Robert Langford and Executive Director Athar Haseebullah are representing the student, according to a news release from the organization. Langford said Monday that the ACLU is in the process of examining the “state of student violence” in the Clark County School District but has not decided on further legal action in the case.

“We hope to talk soon with the school district and have a conversation,” Langford told the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

The attack, which happened Feb. 2, was captured in a video posted online that showed a girl punching another girl multiple times, school police Lt. Bryan Zink has said. He said the attacker was cited for battery and will be disciplined by the school.  .  .  .

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/situation-is-horrific-lawyer-says-ofattack-on-las-vegas-girl-2533078/

@Hoodat

Yeah,the girl that was attacked was a white girl,she was attacked by a black girl,and here is the black head of the local ACLU "investigating the attack".

Chances are that the end result will be the ACLU will be suing the white girl for "creating a situation where the black girl HAD to attack her in order to get racial justice."

I HOPE I am wrong about this,and the ACLU steps up to the plate and ignores race to do the job they are supposed to be doing.

Time will tell.