Author Topic: Biden has given blacks the opposite of prosperity, safety and security  (Read 117 times)

Offline Kamaji

Biden has given blacks the opposite of prosperity, safety and security

By Gianno Caldwell
February 5, 2022

The 2020 political cycle was arguably the most divisive in American history. Friends and family withdrew to partisan corners, and decades-long relationships ended. I experienced this myself, as people I knew for years suddenly treated me as a pariah simply for being conservative.

One of my best friends with whom I traveled the world raised money for Joe Biden. We remained close friends when he worked for the Obama administration, but something was different this past election. He ended our friendship over the politics of the moment.

How could this happen? One culprit is the political class, which poisoned our politics. Fostering racial tensions was one of their most potent weapons.

Indeed, the pundits would say if you supported President Donald Trump — or any Republican, for that matter — then you couldn’t support the black community. In fact, you were deemed an enemy of the black race. That was the line drawn in the sand for Americans, especially African Americans, who voted last year.

The elites told us that Biden would protect black people and believe black lives mattered. They also said he would ensure the black community’s prosperity and success. How could anyone back a racist over the savior of black people?

Here’s the problem: The Biden presidency has been the antithesis of black prosperity, black safety and black security.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/02/05/biden-gives-blacks-the-opposite-of-prosperity-safety-security/

Offline LMAO

Re: Biden has given blacks the opposite of prosperity, safety and security
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2022, 11:09:29 pm »
Yet they vote  for him and his party
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Re: Biden has given blacks the opposite of prosperity, safety and security
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2022, 09:09:04 pm »
Yet they vote  for him and his party

I know.  The ultimate in gaslighting.