Author Topic: Growing number inside GOP stir to impeach Biden in 2023 over border insecurity..By John Solomon  (Read 105 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Growing number inside GOP stir to impeach Biden in 2023 over border insecurity

Since Ted Cruz first raised it a month ago, idea is gaining steam inside Congress and on campaign trail.
By John Solomon

Updated: February 6, 2022 - 10:17pm

Rep. Lance Gooden, a Texas Republican whose district has been overrun by the surge in illegal immigration, says the border insecurity that Joe Biden unleashed isn't just impacting border states. It's spreading to the interior of the country, and with it the temptation to impeach the president if Republicans gain control of Congress next year.

"I really believe that impeachment could be on the table," Gooden told Just the News in a recent interview. "And I would support that, certainly."

Gooden has been investigating how the Biden administration and nonprofit groups have been funding a mass effort to move illegal aliens from the southern border to the interior of the country, uncovering travel packages that assist the migrants and a weakening of identity security provisions so the migrants can even use their arrest warrants as an acceptable form of ID to board American planes.

Gooden, like all but a handful of Republicans, opposed the Democrats' two failed impeachment efforts against former President Donald Trump. He says while those actions lowered the bar for impeachment, Biden's record of mismanagement qualifies him for removal under even a tougher strandard.

more
https://justthenews.com/government/white-house/growing-number-inside-gop-stir-impeach-biden-2023-over-border-insecurity
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

I don't necessarily disagree, but this has to be considered strategically as well as tactically.  What do we get as a replacement, and would that replacement be any better in terms of the borders?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What do we get if they succeed?  President Kamala Harris?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

What do we get if they succeed?  President Kamala Harris?

Exactly.  And how much more likely is she to close the borders than Biden is?

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sheesh...  pointless exercise that might even backfire....  See Bill Clinton in 1998.

GOP needs to have laser focus on destroying every single democratic represenative 2022/2024.  House, senate, state house, and state legislatures.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Sheesh...  pointless exercise that might even backfire....  See Bill Clinton in 1998.

GOP needs to have laser focus on destroying every single democratic represenative 2022/2024.  House, senate, state house, and state legislatures.

:thumbsup: