General Category > January 6th

J6 Defendant Speaks Out from Florida Jail: What Capitol Police Did on Jan. 6 “Resembled War Zones I’

(1/1)

mystery-ak:
J6 Defendant Speaks Out from Florida Jail: What Capitol Police Did on Jan. 6 “Resembled War Zones I’ve seen as a Combat Veteran”
By Jim Hoft
Published February 7, 2022 at 6:40am

28-year old Air Force Veteran Alan Fischer III, also known as AJ Fischer, was arrested in Florida last month and denied bond in the Pinellas County Jail in Clearwater.

He was charged with assaulting, resisting, or impeding an officer, violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds, and civil disorder, among other offenses, Insider reported.

Fischer’s mother reached out to The Gateway Pundit to share his letter to discuss what happened on January 6.

Read his full message
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02/j6-defendant-speaks-florida-jail-capitol-police-jan-6-resembled-war-zones-seen-combat-veteran/

Right_in_Virginia:
It's disgraceful that only a handul of Republicans have spoken out about this .... notably Marjorie Taylor Greene and Matt Gaetz. 

When POTUS45 brought this up at a recent rally, the GOP went into its fail-safe "get Trump" mode.

Tell me again why we need the GOP?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version