Author Topic: GOP candidate turns the tables in hostile 'ambush' interview  (Read 1754 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
GOP candidate turns the tables in hostile 'ambush' interview
« on: February 06, 2022, 01:22:12 am »
WND 2/4/2022

Refuses to be sucked into no-win question, instead fires back

Kari Lake is running for governor in Arizona, and the Republican is considered by many to be a frontrunner, with an endorsement from President Trump.

Watch Lake respond to what typically is known as an "ambush" interview, in which a politician is forced, on camera, to address a no-win question. In this case, it's the legitimacy of the 2020 president election, and such questions leave no opening for the respondent to address the many nuances of the legitimate concerns over the election process, including how at least one state is reviewing a state constitutional amendment to prevent election malfeasance in the future.

Watch Lake:

She responded to the question, 'Well he’s obviously sitting in the White House. Do you think he’s president?"

The reporter used the famous one-liner, "I have no comment."

But Lake did:

Do you think Joe Biden garnered 81 million votes? Do you think the elections were fair? The problem is that the American people don’t have all the answers because the media is part of the problem. Media’s not reporting it. Media’s never reported our forensic audit fairly. They’re not reporting what’s happening in Georgia. They’re not reporting on these ballot traffickers that are being paid to drop off ballots. Media is doing a huge disservice to this country and the people aren’t getting the full story…"

She continued, "…Media, whose numbers are dropping, dropping like a rock, are going to continue to drop. And pretty soon nobody will be watching. Because the media has turned their back on the people of America and not been honest. ABC News, CNN, MSNBC, spent more than three years lying to the American people saying that Russia colluded with Donald J. Trump to steal an election in 2016. And they knew that was false. They knew they were peddling lies and they did nothing to stop it. It was a complete hoax and it was a lie. And now they’re doing the opposite. We have evidence of corruption in our election and they refuse to cover it. They refuse to be honest with people of this country. It is disgusting what thee media has done. And I think their days are numbered surviving all of this. When you’re lying to the people and you’re the media, it’s a bad business model."

More: https://www.wnd.com/2022/02/gop-candidate-turns-tables-hostile-ambush-interview/

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: GOP candidate turns the tables in hostile 'ambush' interview
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2022, 04:41:41 am »
This is how you do it. Every dang time.

You walk into a media interview, you walk in to take heads.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2022, 03:21:50 pm »
I really like Kari Lake! She makes me wish I lived in Ariona so I could vote for her!  @Cyber Liberty
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2022, 03:58:59 pm »
I really like Kari Lake! She makes me wish I lived in Ariona so I could vote for her!  @Cyber Liberty

This was an excellent maneuver by the experienced journalist, Kari Lake.  I like her too.  I could watch this over and over again. 

I also like our candidate for Secretary of State.  It's Mark Finchem, who's been leading the Legislature on election reform.  Next month he will be the keynote speaker at our annual fundraiser here in Bullhead City, can't wait to meet him!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2022, 05:03:42 pm »
This is how you do it. Every dang time.

You walk into a media interview, you walk in to take heads.

:thumbsup:

Every d*mned republican needs to learn "interviewing" skills from her.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2022, 11:02:44 pm »
Cyber --

Does Ms. Lake have a fighting chance to win in the upcoming election...?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2022, 11:08:22 pm »
Cyber --

Does Ms. Lake have a fighting chance to win in the upcoming election...?

You bet she does, Fish!  The leading Dem is Katie Hobbs, the current Secretary of State who Effed up the '20 election.  Kari's ability to tie the hostile press into knots is the icing on the cake.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: